Reply to Thread

Thread: The Order of the Dragon (DRAIG)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Smile The Order of the Dragon (DRAIG)

I am pleased to announce the The Order of the Dragon (DRAIG) a, friendly and welcoming guild on the Sandycove server who aim to help players gain levels and progress in the game.

Membership requirements are as follows
    • Be a mature individual with a grown up attitude. Happy to accept younger players who fit the bill
    • Looking to advance. It doesn't matter if you're only level 8, providing you're willing to listen to help and aiming to progress in levels you're welcome
    • Can accept help without taking it as a criticism
    • Play regularly. We need members who log in at least a few times a week. No problems with people going on holiday if they let us know. If a member hasn't been seen playing for 10 days then they'll be demoted or removed.
    • Do your guild quests - if you don't understand what this means then please ask, this is for everybodies benefit

Guild Fees & Charges
    Joining Fee
    Free! I'm currently investing gems and gold to keep guild spaces open to all those who want a space. I am happy to accept donations - as you can imagine this is means I can't upgrade quite as many buildings as I'd like

Guild Benefits
    Guild quests
    As mentioned above Bluebyte have now implemented guild quests for guilds that have more than 10 members. These reward Guild Coins that can be spent for some great rewards.

Buffs
    All buffs applied to another guild member's workyards will gain 50% extra duration. In addition to this notes can be added to each member's profile for the priority buildings to buff which everybody can see

Website
    Once we reach a sensible number of guild members I'll look at setting up a website for us with various bits and bobs on for us to use.

To Join
    Send me a PM here or an in-game mail to me or samurajSRB and we'll get it sorted. Equally if you have any questions, just ask.
    Last edited by RuneMunki; 01.03.13 at 11:58.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I've just recalculated the membership fees and dropped the monthly fee. I've also decided to offer a refund for members who choose to leave for a valid reason.

Until we reach 10 members the joining fee has been reduced to 300gc!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi - Just to say that your newly created guild's name is similiar to mine (THE DRAGONS ORDER) - Could you please consider changing it as people may get confused. It doenst matter if you dont but I would prefer you to

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lela1996 View Post
    Hi - Just to say that your newly created guild's name is similiar to mine (THE DRAGONS ORDER) - Could you please consider changing it as people may get confused. It doenst matter if you dont but I would prefer you to
    They say that mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. Wouldn't have thought this was too much hassle though as we're on different servers.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Well it's been a few months and a few odd breaks from playing but I'm back playing regularly again. I've revised all of the joining fees in an effort to build up a good few members so that we can all benefit from the new guild quests

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Still have plenty of FREE spaces available

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Ladies and gents, I've just done an update to the guild information. We are aiming to support players (especially new ones) to help them through levels in the game

Reply to Thread