Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing interaction when refilling resources

Jarr0d

Lightbulb Changing interaction when refilling resources

When I want to refill resources (e.g. mines), each time I have to enter a quantity. In most cases I would like to divide this between multiple mines (i.e. 2500 for each mine). In this case, selecting the amount before the location.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    So you'd like to set an amount, and then put that amount into multiple mines?

World
    Newfoundland
    maybe it would be good if you could pin the add res window (like you pin build window) select the amount and then you can add the amount multiple times where you want.

I would like to have buttons with set amounts on add res window: 1000, 2500, 10k, 100k. when you click the button that amount is selected for adding immediately. alternatively the buttons could be clicked multiple times each click adding to the amount. example: click 1000, 2500, 100k = 103500 in the add res field.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    so much else for BB Devs to solve than this.

When occasionally having to refill mines I can handle the manual setting of how much to refill as very seldom more than one mine per resource.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    And don'f forget you can type the amount, so no need to fiddle with the slider.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    And don'f forget you can type the amount, so no need to fiddle with the slider.
    That's a good point - some quick copy/pasting makes it fly by!

Reply to Thread