Reply to Thread

Thread: Maintenance Thursday

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Maintenance Thursday

Hello,

Not that i want to whine, but i really dislike the timing of maintenance. I guess there is a reason for it to be in this time frame but isn't it possible maintenance to be a few hours earlier? Since we are all in Europe and most of us are "working" during the maintenance hours and sleeping the few hours before it it would be really more convenient for most of the users.

Regards,
    Seth

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...a7gwo1_400.jpg

I'm in europe, can set/do stuff at morning, then a little bit in work and then comes maintinance. After lunch server is back and I can continue to work and settle.

Settlers fan since '95,
    Mariss

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is what i do, but imagine that you have servers UP all day long because maintenance is over early in the morning and you don't need to do any work!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    im in uk and would really prefer it if the maintenance was run late in the evening or early morning so that its finished for
    around 9am

thanks
    john

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    maintenance - is a pain - would be great if it was done from midnight as a starting time

As due to RL was not able to get to my island for 24hrs and everything was decimated - mines wheat fields - production had no resources for weapons and will take until today to get this back on track.

Gary - Leader of SQK

Reply to Thread