Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 28/07/2016

World
    Sandycove
    Actually the general recovering bug was already fixed , yesterday morning it was gone already. Was good for a week, fairy adventured were stormed, entire archipelago sectors conquered.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wish they fixed the landing zone area of Secluded Experiments this fast its still broken

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    This was the best bug ever (fast respawn General)! I hope it will happen again.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    What about normal general traveling 40 minutes to adventure, will be this fixed too?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugura View Post
    What about normal general traveling 40 minutes to adventure, will be this fixed too?
    should be 30 mins not 40
    BUT they do add on travel time to a store house/mayors house to leave your map so its better to keep generals if possible next to a storehouse if worried about few extra walking minutes to the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    I wish they fixed the landing zone area of Secluded Experiments this fast its still broken
    same here i stopped doing them for now until that's sorted as its a nightmare using them 2 spots to land loads of generals

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    when will the flashing whisper on login get fixed?
    i was always told that it just means somebody whispered you when you were offline and can type /w ab (then space bar) and it would stop it working

Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    figure out a way to abuse it and itll be gone next update.
    lol i know some just pass the bug around whispering people offline to stop theirs flashing so pass it on to the next person rather than the /w ab thing above
    Last edited by lulu10093; 28.07.16 at 08:05.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Trade limits: New trade limits have been introduced : 10 buildings, 1000 items, 100000 refiller
    .... is this supposed to be a joke for some items it wouldn't even be worth the cost of putting a trade up

World
    Sandycove
    items i think refers to buffs and collectables etc as it seemed to mean that in last update
    not as in 1000 bread etc. that should still be what your storage limit allows

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    should be 30 mins not 40
    BUT they do add on travel time to a store house/mayors house to leave your map so its better to keep generals if possible next to a storehouse if worried about few extra walking minutes to the adventure.
    Ok is 32 and 42 minutes better for you? This bug is there for couple of months.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    hope so or its an attempt to stop us putting stuff in star menu would realy hurt/limit a lot of players

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugura View Post
    Ok is 32 and 42 minutes better for you? This bug is there for couple of months.
    only time i notice tavern generals being slow to arrive is if they had to walk some distance to get to closest storehouse.

If it is a "Bug" and people have reported it in forum (i know ravel checks) or to support (yes they can take time to reply) then BB should be aware of the problem and i guess if a lot of people report the same thing with proof of screenshots etc then they will have to look into it more seriously.

Reply to Thread