Reply to Thread

Thread: fairytale advents for level 50+

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

fairytale advents for level 50+

just a thought, and I maybe wrong, that fairy tale advents were bought into the game for those sitting around on level +50. so that they had new advents and rewards to strive towards.
    maybe the fairy tale advents should have been set for players level 50+ only. some lower level advents also have a minimum level requirement to play certain advents. so this could be done.
    Otherwise the fairy tale advents were just introduced into the general game, for any and all. effectively defeating the purpose of rewarding the highest level players.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The adventures are only available to players level 42 and above, you really need cannons to do the adventures. You definitely need a high population limit and a heavy production capacity to do them. As for lootspots here on Sandycove you need a lot of coins to buy them. On the whole only the level 48 and above are doing them here.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    We've had a few guildies as low as lvl 42 play them and, from the response so far, enjoy the challenge.

As Dorotheus says, cannons make them a lot more playable so, in general, mostly only lvl 48 and up will do them often. Even then, after amassing 32k odd stalks most will likely move back to doing DB and the like.

Also remember that star coins are solely lvl 50 and there looks to be some nice purchasable items in the pipeline
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

World
    Newfoundland
    When they were first announced they were due to be 48+, but due to player demand this limit was lowered to 42.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    When they were first announced they were due to be 48+, but due to player demand this limit was lowered to 42.
    yep and now the under level 48 are complaining they are too hard for them, BB cant win them all
    I just suggest don't even attempt FT advs until you have cannons at least as even with cannons the losses are huge
    Best not to bite off more than you can chew, if you want to do them under level 48 i would opt for saving up gold coins and do loot spots but that's just my opinion.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm lvl 47 and enjoy doing the fairytale advs - I just save up for them by buffing bowmakers and bws. They are hard, yes, but also a real good challenge.

So it can be done under lvl 48, but the losses are collosal :-)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    As someone who started doing FT adventure at 42, I can honestly say because of the quest epic preparations it is only selective minority that are even doing them at that level. I set my Island up in a balanced manor for the specific task of doing big adventures and see no reason why I should be excluded from doing them if I can cope. That being said I'm sure BB are working on stuff that is level 50 only and it would only be right if they were.

Remember moaners will moan regardless of level it's just something they need to do. People probably wouldn't dive into stuff they are ill prepared for if some of the older adventures weren't as bad as they are.

TBH I'd rather do a VLT over SE,SotV or VtV (all need reworking). Nords shouldn't of been removed from the guild market, DB I'll do but the cavalry losses make it prohibitive how often I can manage it, even if the ls are 400C losses (friends can't amass that many cavalry often). That leaves SA (too expensive) RB and BK.

I do hope there's new content by the time I reach 50, maybe it should be 50 exclusive possibly use something similar to other games and do 'heroic' versions of adventures.

Reply to Thread