Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Easter event is over

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs down Easter event is over

Hello there,

so I started to achieve the Easter quests in chain until this one: All the eggs! It says "Acuire at least 800 Easter egg(s)."

Unfortunately I don't have any factory to produce Easter eggs. I don't steal it. I can't trade it because the prices are insanely high. 4 explorers found 20 eggs in 24 hours, so it will take 40 days to finish this quest. I produced 0 eggs from collectibles because I have million of Egg Paint, but less than 25 Simple Egg and less than 25 Wicker Basket.

So, I would like to thank you for excluding me from Easter event. Thanks! Have a nice weekend.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    It is a difficult one, especially as the first chain.
    If you're in a guild you can temporarily trade eggs amongst eachother though, if you're in a guild that may be your best bet.

You can still of course keep sending your explorers out anyway and ignore the chain until you can reach the goal. Egg prices will drop to help out assuming you aren't in a guild.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree it is a bit silly to have this one as a first quest as it will take a long time for anyone who does not have a guild or a lot of friends to borrow from. BB's secret plan to make you spend gems on buying them maybe?

I was lucky and managed to borrow which I would suggest is the best plan at the moment.

World
    Northisle
    If that task is the same as last year it doesn't matter if that is your first or last chain or how many eggs you have collected. Previously collected eggs doesn't count.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    If that task is the same as last year it doesn't matter if that is your first or last chain or how many eggs you have collected. Previously collected eggs doesn't count.
    I sent my 300 eggs saved from last year to a friend as he had 500 he sent all 800 back and it counted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    It matters a little if it's the first or last chain, as if it's a later chain you're more likely to be able to gather up a loan from guildies than at the start.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As you say you have millions of egg paint, have you thought of trading them for wicker baskets or simple eggs. Or you could sell the paint for eggs, quite a few players would be willing to pay 1-2 eggs for 10 paint.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I've currently got over 800 eggs, and have already purchased to 3 Floaty Res. Getting 800 eggs is definitely possible for anyone who gets this quest (have to be level 40 or higher, Lv 25-39 have to get 500 eggs).

It's harder if you have no friends, but if you have one friend with the same quest, then get 400 each, and pass ALL the eggs you both have between yourselves until your quests are both complete, then re-split the eggs.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatalerror View Post
    Hello there,

so I started to achieve the Easter quests in chain until this one: All the eggs! It says "Acuire at least 800 Easter egg(s)."

Unfortunately I don't have any factory to produce Easter eggs. I don't steal it. I can't trade it because the prices are insanely high. 4 explorers found 20 eggs in 24 hours, so it will take 40 days to finish this quest. I produced 0 eggs from collectibles because I have million of Egg Paint, but less than 25 Simple Egg and less than 25 Wicker Basket.

So, I would like to thank you for excluding me from Easter event. Thanks! Have a nice weekend.
    I will apologise now because this will be harsh, Your account is march 2012 you have played many of these events in the last two years. Every single event, no matter if its Easter, Football, Halloween, Xmas or a Crisis quest can all be easily beaten with careful research and preparation. That research/prep time is down to you to do, every single event we have, I make sure that I'm in the best possible position to go into it with.

You have no one to blame but yourself for your poorly planned event, Instead of whining on the forums start trading your egg paint for simple/wickers or see the trade ratio of egg paint to Easter egg. get a buddy to spam out DP adventures everyday. Sell any and all resources to stock pile coin/eggs... buy in the dips so you get more for your coin... resell on the highs if need be!!
    Last edited by Brayarg; 12.04.14 at 19:07.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This event is easier than previous years with the extra eggs from adventures, the collectibles, any older players with plenty of savage scouts.
    This quest can be completed in a few days without even trading for eggs from friends or guild members.

Closed Thread