Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Mini-event: Co-op adventures

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Mini-event: Co-op adventures

Dear Adventurer,

Let's #settletogether and enjoy a +100% boost on all resources, refills and experience points for the next week! Get your friends, family or guildmates together and explore the vast variety of coop adventures.

What: Co-op adventures boost
    When: May 21st - May 31st

Coop Adventures:
    • Buccaneer Roundup
    • The Siege
    • Raiding The Raiders
    • Lakeside Treasure
    • Tomb Raiders
    • Whirlwind
    • Split City in Summer
    • Split City in Fall

Share your feedback in this thread. Did you experience interesting get-togethers? How did you manage to defeat the Coop adventures?
    Any tips or tricks you want to share with fellow settlers? Remember let's #settletogether and #staysafe!

Happy settling,
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 21.05.20 at 08:29.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now if you really wanted to generate a lot of interest you could replace the rewards from one of the slots with Oil for the duration of the event.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    this being a mini event, i wasn't expecting an event merchant for it

but still, when you're reaching a certain level (i'd say 45) all these coops don't bring anything new to the table. even with 2x loot and xp

BB and mods mentioned that STAR is filled up wit resources all over . so none will do these for that

XP wise. when you have to rely on another player (or 3) to end an adventure, who will do those ? and those elite loses for that huge XP, come on.

a 1x1 event building would've been nice though. maybe a harbor tower of some sort, water based, as most islands are built and setup from years ago for some players who'd started 6-7 years ago and now are bored to death?

or triple or even quadruple the chance of dropping a building of some sort for some/all adventures.

can't see this event being a hit
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 21.05.20 at 11:30.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    We just had a co-op event a few months ago, the Valentine event.
    Not sure why BB keeps pushing co-op things at us. I don't mind co-op advs every so often, but whole events centred around them quickly become tedious and annoying.
    I have always loved the events in this game, but another co-op event so soon after the last one is ridiculous. This will likely be the first event I won't take part in since I started playing this game.

World
    Sandycove
    Not wasting my time on this at all - a quest chain may have made it interesting. I get more XP doing YWC than this rubbish

Will be updating my Barracks after all....
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 21.05.20 at 18:25.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    All that "dont upgrade barracks" drama for nothing.. someone should get fired

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I just don't follow BB's logic behind the warning we was given about not upgrading barracks because this event was planned. Simply put lower level players would not be able to upgrade barracks to level 7 as they lack the resources and the means to make them for the upgrade. Meanwhile higher levels have a large army to commit to many co-op's with a considerable reserve of mercenary troops if required.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    All that "dont upgrade barracks" drama for nothing.. someone should get fired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I just don't follow BB's logic behind the warning we was given about not upgrading barracks because this event was planned. Simply put lower level players would not be able to upgrade barracks to level 7 as they lack the resources and the means to make them for the upgrade. Meanwhile higher levels have a large army to commit to many co-op's with a considerable reserve of mercenary troops if required.
    Maybe because previously there were players crying that they started upgrade and then couldn't participate in the event as nobody warned them.

What I don't follow is this. Whatever BB does, for some people it is wrong. They say nothing and start event, people complain. They warn that people might need barracks, people complain. How about behaving in a bit adult manner, gamers?

Oh, and thanks for the event BB.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    It seems BB are damned if they do and damned if they don't

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    a NO interest event

Reply to Thread