Reply to Thread

Thread: Having two coop adventures running at the same time.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Having two coop adventures running at the same time.

Why can't we have as said 2 coop adventures running at the same time, without the need to have started one, so I am in a whirlwind and see another offer come up, I should be able to join that one also, what is the problem with that.

World
    Newfoundland
    Its quite simple: you can have 2 adventures running: 1 that you have started and 1 you've been invited to. Doesnt seem like its ever going to change.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Minus one for that idea.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    you missed the point of my argument..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    we get the point, but that would be a fundamental change of game mechanics and with the amount of troops people have, it would also mean a fundamental change of game pace

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    with the amount of troops people have, it would also mean a fundamental change of game pace
    how would it be a change of pace if the only change is that instead of starting the adventure yourself you join it instead?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am not sure if I think this would be a good or a bad thing. I often feel the need to have one more adv going. I also often end in a situation with people waiting in a co-op because one person messed up or vanished. Sometimes we find out that life got in the way, sometimes nothing.
    I can see that everything might be a bit more complicated with more than 2 adv running, and more mess ups happening and players getting frustrated.
    I do think though that everyone have the right to suggest something they would like in the game without being told that for some historical reason that will never happen. Let BB find out if an be done or not, and just let us say if we like the suggestion or not.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread