Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue. The development team is already working on the next update and we are aware about the remaining issues.

About connection or chat issues: Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this: Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    Yeah so that doesn't work - anyone else manage to make the above work?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So my island look like global warming hit it overnight and everything is flooded. I experienced the connection issues mentioned previously. On top fo that there are a bunch of things that don't work anymore.
    Provision House & Rarity PH - broken
    Can't send explorers/geos - no pop-up once selected.
    Building Menu broken - no pop-up once selected
    Concert hall broken - same issue

And the list goes on.
    Tried Chrome and Firefox, same results.
    Clearing cache and running a cleaner did nothing to improve things.

Trying to be patient but........

World
    Sandycove
    crap crap crap

http://prntscr.com/1j6poyq

So tell me BB and BB dev team how this game is not a crap? Can? No u don't can tell me. Wanna make yours forum full about buggs game, is no problem for me, i can make more and more video's.

https://streamable.com/7p4pnc

And final conclusion! Game=crap! BB u say i can post in forum so now u see... U don't can't say i'm not right because this is video captures from game not prtscreens!

https://streamable.com/d95l5m

And final conclusion! Game=crap! BB u say i can post in forum so now u see... U don't can't say i'm not right because this is video captures from game not prtscreens!

https://streamable.com/d95l5m
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05.08.21 at 10:21.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    same tried all the suggestions makes no difference still get the man with hammer

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by robblack1 View Post
    same tried all the suggestions makes no difference still get the man with hammer
    me too, now been over 24 hours so no gems

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Try using a VPN.
    Worked for me
    Hipstir

I can now log-in to game using a VPN. I don't know the reason why but happy I can.
    Windows 10, 24 gig ram, 2 gig graphic card, Memory Cleaner working in Background 24/7

Before comments about the latest upgrade I would like to mention that I like the Graphic Tweaks to the appearance of the screen, trashcan instead of cross in mailbox,
    rearranged Items when choosing an item to trade to a friend to name a couple. There are more, subtle but appealing.

The upgrade for ME is a nice improvement. The Explorers can be sent out a lot faster, yes small delays but still much faster before. Buildings open cleaner.
    Island scrolls a lot smoother and clicking is more positive than before. Yes I'm comparing to Day 1 Unity.
    Generals open cleaner but there is still problems with Generals swapping when loading troops or sending to attack or ticking Generals to send to adventure.
    Generals still can't be retreated once 1st fight begins or lot of Generals sent for attacks in one go.
    Mailbox is still the same and I have to reload every time I open mail as I get WAIT BOX many times.

There is a Green Dot above my lower avatar but not any of the other players online. Guild Chat does not show history often or no text at all for days.
    This is main way of knowing our Guild Friends are online so we can support or help them. NEEDS TO BE FIXED PLZ.
    In the Guild Members Info area, tabs don't work. For Guild Admin this is a drag.

Apart from a lot of players not able to load Game (Big Issue really), the latest upgrade has made a big impact to gameplay movement for me.
    Lots of small hotfix upgrades will be good for players to see changes happening.
    Good work.
    You have my support.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05.08.21 at 10:23.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    tried all the work arounds, When is the fix coming?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudius_the_Cool View Post
    So my island look like global warming hit it overnight and everything is flooded. I experienced the connection issues mentioned previously. On top fo that there are a bunch of things that don't work anymore.
    Provision House & Rarity PH - broken
    Can't send explorers/geos - no pop-up once selected.
    Building Menu broken - no pop-up once selected
    Concert hall broken - same issue

And the list goes on.
    Tried Chrome and Firefox, same results.
    Clearing cache and running a cleaner did nothing to improve things.

Trying to be patient but........
    Hi All, I am having the same problem with provision houses and the flooding, havent had the courage to try anything else since the upgrade. Also chat no longer works since the upgrade.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Connection to the server has been lost.

Every time I play the game after the maintenance process on 4 Aug 2021, "Connection to the server has been lost..." take me out the game.

Please help to check.

I have try to play both under Windows and Mac with Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Chat no longer works. Combined with the fact that I cannot see who's online and who isn't, trades for star menu cannot be done.
    I was wondering if the devs tried to logon as normal users and do some basic tests prior to release the "update".

I strongly believe that this update was done just for the show. Nothing really important changed ... at least for better.

Why can't you reverse to the client version and have the test servers do their job ?

Reply to Thread