Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Right BB, why are the UK servers being treated differently?
    Last night, as timer counted down to Removal Phase 1, I sent out all explorers for 1 last treasure search.
    Tonight I discover that on both French and german servers, every explorer returned with eggs despite those been sent out in the last half hour before the end of event, and as an added bonus, both also spawned the event collectables one more time after the timer had finished.
    Meanwhile, the UK servers, whose explorers were sent out hours before the timer finished, not minutes as above, all came home empty handed, not a single egg amongst them, and no event collies spawned, particularly galling as Newfoundland spawned 3 minutes after timer ended yet 21 hours later, I'm picking up eggs on Schneefeuer!
    This on top of you "forgetting" our anniversaries as well points to a 2-tier setup, you haven't employed Teresa May by any chance?
    This event was an utter shambles and this is just the final kick in the teeth.
    Just as well the shop is still broken because I really don't feel like investing any more, you don't seem to care about our game at all anymore.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Not sure what the problem is as long as people know the days well ahead of time.. which they do now with the front page announcement. The main event was extended so now we have enough time to complete the quests plus have extra days to send explorers, do more adventures or trade.

Why do you need 7 days total to do purchases or trade? it should not matter as you can just begin doing both the same date you originally planned to do. It actually should be now even easier to get some from trade now since actual event runs longer and only couple of days to use the remaining.
    The problem is, explorers are just coming in with eggs now (on non-English servers anyway) and I'm always away with family on a Sunday. Only takes an internet crash/unplanned maintenance late tomorrow night and I miss the shop.
    Yes, we had an extra 7 days to complete quests, but sadly these quests remained stuck as "waiting quests" the entire time.

And, reading chat on all servers, seems a lot of people are expecting a compensation mail for all the failings, but event shop will be closed before BB go back to work.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 12.05.19 at 05:58.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    None of my explores brought back eggs so far - have had 15 back - all sent at least around 2 hours before event ended.

I think it would be fair to ask BB if you want to bother with the English speaking servers or not ? - If not close us down. If you do start giving us same service possibilities and info as the German servers please. You are treating us as second-rate, and I am sure gems are not cheaper here than on German servers.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Dont Worry !
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    The solutions are still being worked on. Please don’t be alarmed by the upcoming end of the Event.
    it's very soon (less than 20 hours)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    maybe its a new feature, players only have a percentage chance to progress on the event quests, spend gems! if you are not lucky enough. Except they forgot to enable the gem progress part and left a chunk of the player base unable to progress at all.

World
    Newfoundland
    Extension saved this event. Without it it would have been a complete nightmare. Now it was not a complete nightmare. That is all.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    Delete. Unnecessary post.
    Last edited by Nihilista; 13.05.19 at 18:23.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

World
    Sandycove
    Would be good to have some form of stats during/at the end of the events so that you can see a summary of what you got, where you got it and how you spent it.
    - Eggs collected (explorers, trade, adventure loot, quests etc)
    - Eggs spent (merchant items, trade etc)

I know some who setup their own spreadsheets etc, but I'm guessing the data must be in the game already so it's just making a way to display it.
    Last edited by captain_kirky; 13.05.19 at 18:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello
    Would appreciate if you extended the last removal phase as well, so I could buy some stuff with all my eggs. I assumed this would be the case. Very annoying.
    Thanks.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TikiKonCarne View Post
    Hello
    Would appreciate if you extended the last removal phase as well, so I could buy some stuff with all my eggs. I assumed this would be the case. Very annoying.
    Thanks.
    doesnt take that long to buy stuff in a shop would much rather have the ability to gain more eggs then the chance to spend them

Reply to Thread