Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Collectibles - new buffs

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Collectibles - new buffs

Hi,

I'm sure I'm not the only high-level player that has thousands of unusable collectibles sitting in storage and is getting a bit bored with clicking barrels and herbs, not finding the extra banner, ans simply just not bothering to find them anymore in the end..

So, how about introducing some new buffs that will make use of these items.. (not banners or food carts likely). Perhaps add an extra expense of platinum, mahogany, exotic wood, other regular resource... so that the price will actually be worth making a buff that has a purpose for high-level players... "Country Saying" just isn't very sexy at lvl 67.

So.. please give me a reason to continue clicking collectibles.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 Agreed.

For lvl 58 players and above, Barracks buff become standard buff due extreme Elite losses, but also in parallel lever leveled players got privileges where they can use those buffs now more than before, so market become unstable now. If we have some sort of the symbiosis between players of different levles, then odds can not be equal, because we have 2 Barracks in use. Also, 24h Barracks buff would be great, not to mention Salt/Titanium/Granite reffills.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 to both of above posts..

It would be great if skunk would last longer than 12 hours. And it would be great if we could use all those scarecrows and barrels on some new buff also.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The idea of extra buffs isn't unreasonable but I'd rather they introduce collectibles on all the adventures that they are missing on firstly, put a queue in mayors house secondly before they introduce more in mayors.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to more things to make with collectibles.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Just an idea for a new type of buff - Zone buff, 2x (100%) faster building construction time, lasts maybe 1h (1,5h with on friend).

I'm not sure how much of help it would actually be for higher levels, but it would fit the concept of Mayor House buffs imo. Also it's a field that isn't affected by any buffs so far (maybe there's a reasoning behind this?) so I thought why not throw it out here.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to see a shorter duration buff for Provision Houses, say for an hour or two, similar to the Mr. Myers or Nash Williams buffs we already have for the Barracks. I feel this would be extremely useful when doing scenarios and/or ventures.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    So just to be clear, you want more things to make with your collectables; especially of those that you don't tend to use right now?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    So just to be clear, you want more things to make with your collectables; especially of those that you don't tend to use right now?
    Enough Barrels here to re-float the Titanic.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Yes, like most people I have thousands of some of them. And Adamantium ore has very little use at all.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread