Reply to Thread

Thread: Name of adventure starter on loot mails

Hemerocallis

Name of adventure starter on loot mails

This happened during the last week: I bought a SLT lootspot. Made kill, got battle report but didnt get a loot.
    Made 2 different tickets to support about it but still no loot.

Then i mailed a mod and got additional info - that apparently i had recieved the loot - about 2½ hours after the adventure was finished!
    Problem is i do so many adventures, so i really cant remember if i did get the loot, and just claimed it without realizing where it was from!!!

Fortunately the seller is very understanding, so we had made an agreement how to handle the coins between us.
    But i soo wish that on loot mails, it also said who started the adventure!!! Otherwise, if lootmails can come so long after, i have no chance of knowing where the loot is from.

Any chance of that pls???
    -Heme

Edit: Have had trouble calculating time between battle and time i was told i got loot. Think i got it now. No late loot, just no loot at all. But suggestion still stands.
    Last edited by Hemerocallis; 05.07.17 at 15:46.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do think it is odd that we get all these battlereport that stays long after, but no record of the loot after it is collected.
    Would be very nice with some kind of adventure summary after we end one, where we could see and have some lasting proof and maybe see how many troops we lost.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Hemerocallis
    That is a great idea! A mail with all the info including who started the adventure and all other relevant info, and if it stays in mail list 30 days like battle reports, we have a decent time to use it for proof or whatever.
    Btw would also be a help for those with bounty hunter on gens, to compare starcoins gained after several of the same adventure.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1. More reports, more statistical data, more information to be compared & shared & talked about and be competitive over! will definetely improve my enjoyment of the game.
    Battle reports right now all well and good, they serve some purpose, but there's much more potential with simple numbers in the style they just added to single battle reports.

Yes to complete addy reports!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    +1. More reports, more statistical data, more information to be compared & shared & talked about and be competitive over! will definetely improve my enjoyment of the game.
    Battle reports right now all well and good, they serve some purpose, but there's much more potential with simple numbers in the style they just added to single battle reports.

+1
    I like these thoughts. I am sure it would give me some motivation back in the game. Right now I feel kind of stuck and bored, doing same adventures over and over.
    It would give me some motivation to try do something better or faster. I could compete just with myself, or with guildies.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post

What sort of information would you like to see, apart from just who started the adventure?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I's like to see a summary of the enemy's lost troops, like we have for our troops.
    Also, I don't know if this is pushing it a bit much, but the XP won and the duration of the battle would be cool.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    What sort of information would you like to see, apart from just who started the adventure?
    Well a lot of different kinds of information could be interesting..
    I think these should be "messages" and not "reports" (meaning they only dissapear if we delete them, no timer, I would want to keep my best results)

For starters;
    - an overview of how many troops sent/lost for the entire adventure. This could be a brake down per camp followed with totals, or totals only (since we have the rest in battle reports)
    - amount of total xp gathered, possibly rest of loot also
    - participants to the adventure with their respective kills (possibly only as percentage?) would be interesting to see this particularly on a co-op .. if you finally revise loot-tables on those as to make em worthwile
    - time spent in adventure

Aside from this I would like to see more data collected (for example as a tab in tavern or in the rankings page)
    - Counter for amount of times youve done each adventure, with average minimum and maximum losses
    - Top ranking list for your generals, amount of kills (xp worth) they make total + average per adventure they participate in
    - Weekly ranking of amount of adventures played & xp earned per player in the server
    (perhaps diverting from thread topic but I think its been suggested before, feels like im repeating myself)

.. Feel free to add any other type of information, worthless or not, that can be compared/discussed. We love those discussions in our guild "my stick is bigger than your stick".

Reply to Thread