Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 32 - now what?

Jovian69

Level 32 - now what?

Cleared my island, got to level 32 not sure what to do next?

Just building up my resources to max (9000) and upgrading a bit - most of my time is spent rebuilding mines.

Had a look at Adventures, but after doing the first easy one, they all look so hard, requiring 3 or more Generals and verteran Generals.

Just wondering what people do once they get to this stage?

World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe join a guild if you haven't already, also adventures are your next step! Look for something with maybe 2 skulls and go from there
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Im at level 33 now, and left the last sector as its not worth doing yet for the xp u get from it. More profitable doing adventures, only prob is the ammount of bread, brew, swords u need to replace 300 - 500 recruits every time u finish an adventure, what are the green and blue adventures gonna be like for troop losses in the future? i got a couple of nords sitting there to do when i reach lev 36, ha 1500 odd losses ive heard, fun times ahead!

World
    Newfoundland
    Getting the last sector isn't just about exp! It's about those 10 building licences as well, plus a few rewards for killing the camps along the way

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Ppl that havent bought any building licences from the shop will definately need to clean up their island of bandit camps to claim all available licences, I got a friend who is desperate for them so his priority is to attack the last sector instead of doing adventures. I guess I got the luxury of waiting as I bought extra licences from the shop.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ah okay, the last area will give you extra space, some rewards and a few more gold mine spots, should you need them!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same situation here.

Level 33, island cleaned, 20 unused licenses.

I barely see anything worth doing at that point.

Adventures ? Why ? I don't need the resources to upgrade my buildings, as there are no more sectors to claim.

It feels weird to me that cleansing the island is a requisite for doing adventures, and not the other way around...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Exarkfr - the thing about doing adventures is basically the troop resources you will need to do them. You can do adventures from lvl 26, but usually you have so few resources initially, that to make the extra needed, you will struggle in the adventure time scale to make say swords and then train troops and send them off etc. Higher lvl buildings produce resources quicker especially when buffed.

I know that in some guilds, if they have lower lvl members, they encourage them to take a loot spot on a multi player adventure to gain experience of adventures and as the name implies to get loot, often for little loss in thw way of troops.

I found that doing adventures became a lot easier after lvl 32, when the island was cleared as I could change the types of troops I was concentrating on, so produce more of them - remember 100 troops uses up 1000 swords . . . so a typical easy adventure using say 650 recruits and 50 soldiers would use 6500 bronze swords and 500 steel swords - should be easier to make at lvl 32 then at 26

Reply to Thread