Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1708

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizma1 View Post
    Hello Killste and Tage!
    I'm from Polish servers. I love your guides! I have used it plenty of times I wondered if I could translate it into Polish? I won't change change anything I promise!
    No problem at all regarding my guides.

World
    Newfoundland
    More Secluded Experiments loot

Return to the bandit's nest loot

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    21) 30 Royal militia + 80 Royal longbows + 40 Royal cavalry
    better: 40 Bowman + 50 Recruit + 160 Longbowman

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Killste View Post
    More Secluded Experiments loot

Return to the bandit's nest loot

only 1 slot with granite/ewl

Last edited by corona88; 15.12.13 at 23:29.

World
    Newfoundland
    (Killste version, less cavalier loss)
    Quote Originally Posted by bri0sheje View Post
    Return to the bandit's nest

Type: Event adventure (to be verified).
    Where to get: Christmas Store.
    Difficulty: 5/10
    Players: 1
    Time: 10 days
    Cost: 100 christmas presents
    Infinite: true (can be bought without any limit)

Big thanks to users blablah and mcbelly for giving me their horses on the test server! For some reasons the developers forgot (or maybe wanted to forget) to put horses on the star menu. Without their horses I wouldn't have been able to try blocks

Since the adventure came out yesterday, this guide is still in work, since I've been impressed about the large amount of possible blocks that were quite easy to make, I tried to do my best to find out the best way to do this adventure.

Blocking here is a major help; without blocking I'm not sure it's even worth trying this adventure, since the only loss of this adventure will be due to the bandit leader camps.

This guide is actually only intended for VETERAN GENERAL WITH CROSSBOWS AND ELITES.
    What is quite impressive, however, is that this adventure, even if apparently easy, results in a quite incovenient amount of loss units, including some Cavaliers that you will need to sacrifice in order to save hundreds of recruits.
    If you don't care about recruits, you can still do about every leader camp with only one wave. The risk of losing soldiers, militia and large amount of recruits, however, is not even farly comparable to the loss that you will get by sacrificing some Cavaliers.

Map:

Surprisingly, even if apparently the easiest way to start is passing from the right, blocking the two camps on the right is quite a hard and dangerous solution.
    That's why we're passing from north-west.

Setup your generals in this way and these positions:

A - NORMAL (BLOCKING) GENERAL
    B - BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL or ANY GENERAL (BHG is safer, though).
    C - VETERAN GENERAL

A - 20 160(6-9 rounds)(120 - 180 seconds of fighting). [No losses if block successfull, else many losses, better not thing about them]

B Marjor General
    Recruit 115
    Soldier 14
    Elite Soldier 1
    Cannoneer 140

Losses
    107-115R (114,97)
    0-14S (4.70R)

Attack:

Send generals right after each other in alphabetical order (first A, then B, then C, you can't go wrong, sir), no counting needed, just send them like if you were holding a stick on a boat.

WARNING: this block is probably not very safe. Take it with care, I tried it TWO times and both times the block standed for 1 minute and 23 seconds, when the veteran general killed the leader camp. Keep in mind, though, that 1 minute and 23 seconds is 60 + 23 = 83 seconds. Even if the block is supposed to stand for 120 seconds (minimum) and there should NOT be any probability of a 100 seconds block, you should still take care of this block. Just saying, but seriously take care of it .

Spoiler
    HEY HEY HEY, are you thinking "why am I supposed to destroy leader 2 now? The quest only says to destroy the dark cultist camp"?. If you are, I don't want to destroy your theory, but not killing this camp may make the next sector harder, forcing you to do two blocks. I will, someday, add a solution to skip this sector using a 1 block, but is it really worth to risk much for 62 Recruits? Surely yes, but not yet... Ate least not the very next day since this adventure has been released, ok?

Sorry for this self-critic, anyway.

All right, now let's move to sector two and destroy leader 2.

Put your veteran general wherever you want and attack the leader's camp:

Major 53R 1E 199C 17K

Now, since we have a couple of free sector, we would rather move north.

To free the next sector, we will need another round block.

This round block is probably way different from everything you've ever seen. Instead of a standard general positioning, we are quite free here.

What's the matter anyway?

We need to kill the leader's camp. So here is how I did it:

First of all, place your veteran general exactly next to the leader camp, like if your general can actually knock on the leader's camp tend.

Now, next to your veteran general, put a BHG.

Second, place a NORMAL GENERAL (for blocking) wherever you want, better if next to the camp we need to block, which is the camb above L3, anyway:

Now, setup your troups like that:

A (NORMAL) - 177 (blocking general) (5-9 rounds of fighting) (not more than 1/2 needed, though).
    B Major General
    Recruit 110
    Soldier 9
    Elite Soldier 1
    Cannoneer 150

Losses
    104-110R 109R
    0-9 Soldier 3,97

Now, instead of timing, just wait until general A has engaged the fight with the camp above L3. Once it engaged the fight, send general B and C one after each other. If something goes wrong here then you're probably suffering very hard lags.

Spoiler

Leader 4 can be skipped by saving, so, about 90R and 13S. If you don't care about leader 4 experience, follow this (you won't need to follow the rest of the guide, the aventure ends at the end of this spoiler):

Put your generals in this way (and follow the following attach scheme):

A (NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL) - 40 160 (7-12 rounds of fighting) (min. 140 seconds of blocking).
    B (NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL) - 20 180 (7-12 rounds of fighting) (min. 140 seconds of blocking).
    C (VETERAN GENERAL) - 130 120 [101-125]

IMPORTANT:

Send general A first, wait until he engages the fight with the closest camp, then send B, WAIT ABOUT 7-10 SECONDS then send C.
    Please keep in mind that this block is quite dangerous and even if general B should hold the fight for about 180-200 seconds (average) it is still quite dangerous to do this block. If you don't feel okay anymore about this just ignore this spoiler and continue with the rest of the guide. If you're brave enough, instead, feel free to finish the adventure in this way.

Once this sector is done, move your general to the sector you just made free and attack camp leader 4, which is better to do in 2 waves:

Send BHG (or ANY general) first, then VETERAN (no timing needed, just make sure that general A reaches leader camp BEFORE general B... Else, it's a tragedy):

A (BHG or ANY) - 50 [50]

B Marjor 98R 1E 103C 68K

Good job! We're almost done! Now just move a veteran general to sector 6 (in the south of sector 6) and attack the last leader camp:

Major 106R 1E 163XB
    Spoiler

Note: there surely is a way to skip L4 by blocking a few camps, but I'm still working on this. I'll keep this updated!

Experience you will get following this guide: about 12300 XP.

Also, no christmas presents apparently.. Or maybe it's just a matter of probability!

Note: this guide is based on the server test, the adventure has not been released in an official update yet.

Forgive me if this guide looks terrible, but that's my first one
    Killste Note
    Fast Version. Use 1 weak potion to last camp. 100 Thug, 1 Chuck, 1 Skunk. Remain enemy should be, 1 Chuck, 1 Skunk. Use ranged support and last enemys should bee killed. Adventure should be ended and you will be gain rewards, not many star coins 10-20 if you have prem. No gens need to be sended in adventure.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    only 1 slot with granite/ewl

btw, did you get prenium loot more books?

ps. bri0shej loot was before it came to live version, test version. I guess they "fixed" loot but not in better way. loot is actually more like your loot corona

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Killste View Post
    btw, did you get prenium loot more books?
    yes, total 6 books (2 in premium and 4 in "normal" loot)
    also got 2 rabbit in premium loot

http://prntscr.com/2bhjss

edit:
    before few mins
    Last edited by corona88; 16.12.13 at 00:53.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if the above adv gives out buffs in the prem loot then there argument that its a bug is surely flawed with all the other adv ppl have done that are not giving buffs as part of prem..as it looks like they added it to the code for the xmas ones but cant be bothered to add to the existing ones

World
    Newfoundland

Island of Pirates - C5 + Any general - post 193625 - R/ B/ M/ S combo - 33R lost.

Dear All , Dearest Killste,

Concerning Adv The Island of Pirates - (Killste post 193625) easy version less then 500R losses - with 1 normal general I attack Camp 5 40 Caltrop, 40 Sabre-Rattler, 40 Gunman (no block in combo with C6) I used in att = Any normal General [35R 20M 24B 100S (33R+11B)]. Can this combo due to low nr of R being added into your mentioned above guide ? Anyhow hope to add it in my junior Guide which I hope to add in this.
    Kind regards - to all - enjoy adventures - Gamla (ACG)
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry, I don't have screenshots, but More SE also has just 1 slot with 1000/1500 granite/ewl, slot 2 is sausage/bread, slot 3 marble/hwp, slot 6 XP/starcoins - those slots get regular +50% on premium.
    Slot 4 and 5 (epic weapons) get 100% extra with premium, not sure about pirate residence though, I never had it in loot yet (played More SE three times so far).
    So, in total, I had 2 catapults and 2 ranged supports from my 1st adv. then 2 ranged supports and 2 weak points from each of the next two (since all three were with premium).

Reply to Thread