Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: expeditions buffs to drop with lucky explorer search + Artefact search

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

expeditions buffs to drop with lucky explorer search + Artefact search

I think it is a good idea to replace some really useless buffs with a chance to drop some expedition buffs, like overdrive and boot camp, or maybe new buffs.

The buffs somehow can be dropped from lucky explorer searches as a bonus with search, or/and Artefact search buffs!
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    -1 Useless buffs are annoying after all those books, but if you want PVP stuff a better suggestion is make a pvp explorer available for those that want one ( Trade in a marshal). Putting pvp buffs in main game searches would just be adding insult to injury for those of us who want nothing to do with that side of the game.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    -1 i don't do pvp, never will, those buffs would be even more useless to players like me

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    -1 Useless buffs are annoying after all those books, but if you want PVP stuff a better suggestion is make a pvp explorer available for those that want one ( Trade in a marshal). Putting pvp buffs in main game searches would just be adding insult to injury for those of us who want nothing to do with that side of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    -1 i don't do pvp, never will, those buffs would be even more useless to players like me
    Sell them in TO, i'll be happy to buy them

Also read again, I meant to replace those so "useless buffs" with "less useless buffs", like the cheese sandwich or Aunt Irma baskets with those PvP buffs.

BTW, PvP is really fun, not worth, but you can have fun

if don't play PvP another people do
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    I appreciate pvp is liked by some, TheV. But not as many that play the main game, therefore the maths does not add up. Having the number of useless pvp buffs would soon over supply the limited market which would make them not only useless but irritatingly annoying as they would not sell, let alone the extra clicking involved to try and sell them. I actually use all those useless buffs at some time so they are not very useful but usable which is more than I can see any pvp buff ever being. Just thinking about it more forces me to add another -1, so now its a -2 from me Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    I appreciate pvp is liked by some, TheV. But not as many that play the main game, therefore the maths does not add up. Having the number of useless pvp buffs would soon over supply the limited market which would make them not only useless but irritatingly annoying as they would not sell, let alone the extra clicking involved to try and sell them. I actually use all those useless buffs at some time so they are not very useful but usable which is more than I can see any pvp buff ever being. Just thinking about it more forces me to add another -1, so now its a -2 from me Lol
    Personally, I buy those buffs, and it is just 2 buffs, that you properly already have 1 or 2 of them, stack-able buffs make this not really bad.

Adding 1 info, even if you don't like PvP for level 70 you have to play it a lot if you want to complete all pathfinder quests
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Personally, I buy those buffs, and it is just 2 buffs, that you properly already have 1 or 2 of them, stack-able buffs make this not really bad.

Adding 1 info, even if you don't like PvP for level 70 you have to play it a lot if you want to complete all pathfinder quests
    Lol -3 now TheV. By the time I get to lvl 70 BB had better change that then or I'm going to be even more irritated with PVP quests lurking once again in my quest book! Hear that Devs, alternative quest chain required for pathfinder or Larili will be on your case, `optional' means optional and you won't be allowed to forget it ! Lmao

World
    Sandycove
    Lol -3 now TheV. By the time I get to lvl 70 BB had better change that then or I'm going to be even more irritated with PVP quests lurking once again in my quest book! Hear that Devs, alternative quest chain required for pathfinder or Larili will be on your case, `optional' means optional and you won't be allowed to forget it ! Lmao
    even if you make -100 it is still -1 count user against idea or +1 if user with idea, not really funny reply, I'm trying to clarify things not making jokes here.
    Also, if you disagree with something I said, it has nothing to do with the original post!

Finally, I don't count on something on the future, if you have resource about what you are saying then give me it, FACT saying the game is not for you only, if you still away from level 70, a lot of players entering this zone, as I know in my friend list 2 players are lvl 70+ , and like 4 players level 69.

The PvP enhancements requested from ages and still BB did nothing, even the small bugs still not fixed yet!
    But another fact saying, the optional is to complete all pathfinder quests, but it is Mandatory to play PvP "if" you want to get full rewards not partial!
    the quests optional, and always optional, but it is your choice to play and finish them or not!

Again, The whole idea you discuss now, is to play PvP or not, my suggestion just straight forward, is to replace "already" useless buffs with another "less useless" since some players want them! if you don't play PvP it is just you, or a few, or major players, but fore sure not all players not playing it, for me, I really having fun playing it, almost 5 times weekly, before events, I was playing it more than the adventures! worthless, yes, costly, yes, a lot of bugs and lag, yes, but so much fun

It is your right to say -1 and +1, but not your right to make fun on my clarification, I'm really serious, this is suggestion forum not community chit chat!
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Then seriously, my counter points ( said happily ) are also valid. I would not want my usable buffs replaced by useless ones. Your asking for main game buffs to be replaced with pvp specific buffs, and I suggested and firmly believe that pvp content should be kept within the pvp context, and make them available through playing pvp only. Those that like pvp will then get more of what they want, and those of us that want no part of it won't get further annoyed.

Reply to Thread