Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Special gen for sale again

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Special gen for sale again

Just wondering if anyone has tried to buy a second Vargus Anslem or Nusala since the update as they are showing for sale even though I already bought them?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, I bought another Nusala & am putting books on her now.

World
    Sandycove
    Well i got all three, have not got the books to put on them though. Lol `If' we get to keep them, it will be the best BB blunder ever, surpassing Frozen Manor and gold tower Christmas. Just wondering if these errors around Christmas event have anything to do with Christmas party season LMAO
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Well i got all three, have not got the books to put on them though. Lol `If' we get to keep them, it will be the best BB blunder ever, surpassing Frozen Manor and gold tower Christmas. Just wondering if these errors around Christmas event have anything to do with Christmas party season LMAO
    Its not a blunder you could buy them on the test server so guessing its one of thoses things they add like the extra explorers without telling anyone

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    Its not a blunder
    Perhaps but perhaps not: take YGG for example; prior to the change log implementation you could purchase 4 separately. It became "only" 2 if you bought both Power Packs (as each contains a YGG) so that amounted to 4 anyway.
    Now you can purchase 4 individual YGG even if you previously bought the Power Packs, which amounts to 6 potential YGG.

And it's not only COA + YGG, but MG as well which can now be bought for gems. Anyone can have up to 5 MG's! Insane to think about it...

My actual guess, barely worth a penny, is that COA's were introduced when the previous change of levels from 50 to 75 took place and somehow the process of increasing levels has made them available again, but that would be more a lucky benefit for us players, not so much a planned move from the devs side.

And as far as we're talking about COA's, there were supposed to be 6 of them. Only 3 have ever been introduced to the game and we've never got an answer about the remaining bunch... But that's a different topic

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Perhaps but perhaps not: take YGG for example; prior to the change log implementation you could purchase 4 separately. It became "only" 2 if you bought both Power Packs (as each contains a YGG) so that amounted to 4 anyway.
    Now you can purchase 4 individual YGG even if you previously bought the Power Packs, which amounts to 6 potential YGG.

And it's not only COA + YGG, but MG as well which can now be bought for gems. Anyone can have up to 5 MG's! Insane to think about it...

My actual guess, barely worth a penny, is that COA's were introduced when the previous change of levels from 50 to 75 took place and somehow the process of increasing levels has made them available again, but that would be more a lucky benefit for us players, not so much a planned move from the devs side.

And as far as we're talking about COA's, there were supposed to be 6 of them. Only 3 have ever been introduced to the game and we've never got an answer about the remaining bunch... But that's a different topic
    Number of MG was increased to 5 sometime before the Olders were introduced
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Dorotheus! I honestly didn't notice before because OGG has more or less replaced the 3 MG's I have.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    My actual guess, barely worth a penny, is that COA's were introduced when the previous change of levels from 50 to 75 took place and somehow the process of increasing levels has made them available again
    1) based on the quick search on forums, champions didnt come until a year after the level update
    2) Im the last person to give BB credit for good software design, but it doesnt seem like even they could do something as bad as you have written

World
    Newfoundland
    Well, for examples the side-effects of the introduction of the pfb, itself based on a bugged coding known for years and the release of yet another mail containing settlers HQ + explorer after the hastily deactivation of the ill-thought harbour mini-event spring to my mind.
    Anyhow I am not complaining while contemplating my second Nus being skilled

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They are probably part of a Christmas bonus pack, if you buy them right now then you might end up being blocked from buying the Christmas pack later.

Reply to Thread