Reply to Thread

Thread: Rough Trade prices plz

World
    Sandycove

Rough Trade prices plz

The past few days I have been trading a lot to get gold to upgrade the higher lev buildings, now in a game like this with so many diff resorces and times to get them trading can be a little confusing as to what is a good deal and that is not. My Explorer is finding things I have no use for at the moment and thus in trading them for things I do need, but im being flooded with trade requests, making me think im undercharging.

could someone help me with a trade guide based on gold coins to the other resorses. thx.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi ely666, check out this link:
    http://castleempiresim.com/trading.php#results

if you leave right side empty, you'll get proposed prices for the goods you want to trade.

Also, I have a question...what is the price of Love potion buff?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ely666 - all trade is supply and demand based. I find it's best to skim through the trade tab 2 or 3 times over a 10 minute spell, updating the trades each time. That way I see what prices are being asked.

Some days prices are high, sometimes low and it does vary depending upon the time of day etc. Many people do make a lot of gc out of trading, and they often spend most of their time in trade doing that.

Are your prices too low? Weel you sell the stuff, it's always difficult to know if you asked for more, would it have sold as well? You win some and loose some!

Sandycove trade prices are very much different to Newfoundland as it is a younger market - most days now in newfoundland it is getting to be a waste of time and effort selling brew - you can get a better guarenteed price in the provisions house. Fortunately Sandycove hasn't got that way, yet!

SO happy trading, and remember the best guide is what stuff is selling for in your realm in trade, not in some hypothetical sim based on the american servers!

World
    Sandycove
    thank you both for the replies, like you posted Unlucky I have been skimming through the trade tab to get an idea of what things can go for, then selling high and dropping if no takers.

Reply to Thread