Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween is coming!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I want to know if they have fixed the broken mechanic for the pumpkin fields this year. It would be rather bad of them to release the same broken mechanic once again this year.

World
    Northisle
    very nice and cool

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    thz Peanut1944 same here can't play when working at work far too busy fixing car's, ie working

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotamedu View Post
    I want to know if they have fixed the broken mechanic for the pumpkin fields this year. It would be rather bad of them to release the same broken mechanic once again this year.
    what was broken about them?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    what was broken about them?
    The game resets all production timers in the morning. I think it's somewhere around 8 or 9. It did seems to more around a bit. This isn't that much of a deal for normal production since it only moves it about by a few minutes. Pumpkins took many many hours to produce so the reset of the clock each morning threw the entire thing completely off. It made buffing very difficult. They've had a full year to fix this problem and I would like to know if they have, for once, fixed something. They didn't even bother to apologise for it nor did they ever acknowledge its existence. All we got was a message from a community manager saying he would have a look at it and then nothing. It's things like these that really annoy me with this game. The devs don't even bother to admit that they screwed up.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    due to the stupid amounts of resources needed to kill the golems after number 5 on the test server, i deleted the chain, i have also recommended to members of my guild on my own server that they do the same. Knowing how happy folks are on northisle to profiteer, it's a no brainer. i do hope that BB take note and make adjustments for the final release

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Balerathon View Post
    due to the stupid amounts of resources needed to kill the golems after number 5 on the test server, i deleted the chain, i have also recommended to members of my guild on my own server that they do the same. Knowing how happy folks are on northisle to profiteer, it's a no brainer. i do hope that BB take note and make adjustments for the final release
    Could they please kill the first golem before deleting the chain? It may be the only one that counts for the server-wide total and it's not too much to ask to use 600 marble, 600 wheat and 2k water on it.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Even the second one with 1200 Marble, 1200 Wheat and 4000 water to put down is quite cheap, and well worth the 20 pumpkins it will give.
    If you want to profiteer, there's no reason to just outright cancel without killing a few.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i didn't mean the whole chain, just the part where it gets super mental, probably after number 4

Reply to Thread