Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lagg measured in minutes not seconds

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

lagg measured in minutes not seconds

I have reset chrome and flash (clear cache cookies etc), used different machines. Even tried the downloadable version of the game but nothing has worked and for two nights now the lag has made the game all but unplayable.

Today it took 9 minutes after placing an iron mine for it to show up at all as building.

I just sent 3 attacks on an adventure and the first one apparently never left, the second hit though after everything "seemed" to reset.

I don't have any other issues getting to any other website or playing other online flash based games.

Please help!

EDIT: i should mention that every now and then for a few minutes things normalise and happen as they should.

World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree, over the last few weeks I've noticed a degradation in server performance with the game. I'm getting a lot more incidents of actions not `sticking' and spinning hour glasses. I've even started to see skipping generals again, only slightly but it is occurring.
    ps the most annoying action not sticking is in the bookmaker, every time I collect a book I set another one making, as I'm sure most of us do. When I next log on there is no tick bouncing up and down on bookmaker as nothing has been produced. At first I thought it was my oversight, much like the buffs not sticking, but it started happening a little too often and once I happened to check before logging off, manuscript in production, only for the book NOT to appear the next day!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    I have been experiencing the same issues over the last week - a very very laggy game, troops not loading, buffs not taking, trades not showing as listed etc etc
    It took me over an hour the other day to complete a Twins scenario!!!!
    I am hoping these issues vanish completely at the next update, I love this game but the past week it has been nearly impossible to play

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Owh I thought its in my side only, yes, i have some issues like this, i build mines, later i see no mines there and i have to build them again, but if i refresh i get them up too, and to load and unload generals some times I do that like 2 or 3 times, hmmm, thought it was not lag thought its connection drop.

World
    Northisle
    Finding the same- it's taking a ridiculously long time to load gens. I admit, I'm not exactly the most patient of people...but it's been awful!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Game so slow Lags, Freezes a lot

i notice there is a lot of lag in server lately, i'm losing troops and waste time because of this, i'm pretty sure this is server issue not connection because I got this issue in super fast internet connection and brand new computer and fresh installed OS.

what I'm facing:
    • When i make buff on my island or friend island its showed as buffed then its gone and not stick BUT its return to star menu.
    • When I assign troops to generals I get the troops unassigned again and generals without troops this is happened so much, the problem when i'm sending attack, I assign troops and send general, the troops back to old assign but generals keep walking and fight so I lost a lot of troops because this issue.
    • When i send generals after each others its showed as they walking while they not in real, I get them to back suddenly and they stay garrison while some generals keep walking, this issue a big problem because I send generals after each others (for block or just to save time) and the front general back to garrison so the one in behind got intercepted and loss troops cuz of this (not retreat I mean its just suddenly disappear and garrison show him waiting orders).
    • When i train troops, i place like 500 MS for train then they disappear then I have to do this again, after a min or 2 (not a seconds) I see I got like 1000 on training !

This issue become so annoying and happened so much not even just single time, I'm facing this almost all of day specially when a lot of people online.

This issue started before event but now its so much worst.

I just noticed that the game freezes for 2-5 seconds before I get everything reset to initial state before those 3 seconds.

Please don't say refresh , clear cache and those boring things, because this is happens so much and I confirm this in the super fast fiber connection, and new PC with fresh OS in another place.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 02.07.16 at 07:58.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The speed of your connection has nothing to do with lag.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I have been experiencing a few of these issues, not every day though, but events bring a lot of old players back, hence the server overload.

World
    Sandycove
    I have a slow connection and at busy times (like events) I experience the same situation as you exactly.
    If anything clearing cashe slows things further for me. On days where my signal is stronger I have less issues.
    Strangely other intensive sites load without issue.
    I have just put my experience down to a combination of poor net signal and server lag on this game.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    There has been a similar thread here and again it's all people from Sandycove with issues, so it could actually be a server problem.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Reply to Thread