Reply to Thread

Thread: best use for easter eggs?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

best use for easter eggs?

Howdy, level 35 player here, fairly newish to this game and trying to figure out the best things to buy with Easter Eggs. I've already gotten one of the experienced explorers (seems like a no-brainer) and a floating residence, but wondering if watermill is that useful at my level, if I should get more experienced explorers, or if I should save up for a Veteran. Based on the rate I've been earning eggs, I doubt I'll earn enough for a master of martial arts.

Thanks for your insight!

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone's opinion will be slightly different and there is no right or wrong way. personally I would say
    1st explorer: as they increase your egg finding ability
    2nd one of the generals, MMA being my first pick then Vet: both a huge benefit in the short and long term
    3rd floater residence (these are non tradable so picking these up is very important)
    4th watermills, only if you really have all of the above as they are tradable and can be picked up all year round.

Can I just add as a side note, You can only select one experienced explorer from the event shop. So that's one choice narrowed down )
    Last edited by Brayarg; 18.04.14 at 13:25.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    cheers, thanks for sharing! Have the explorer and a floater, so I think I'll aim for the Veteran next.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would suggest the mma as a priority as in the long term it will save you massive amounts of resources from lvl 35 to lvl 50 the amount of troops you will save is in the 10,000's.....thats bread/water/wheat/coal/copper/bronze/swords and time i reckon on some adventure i have looked at your save upto at least 100 recruits.

World
    Newfoundland
    I would agree, but if he cant get enough eggs what can you do

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    agreed it depends if his lucky with adventures like some people seem to be and get drops 50% or time or like me 4 drops in 32 .
    although its got a bit better i now have 8 from 42 ....still does'nt match what others are getting but thats the breaks i guess....lol

World
    Newfoundland
    fingers crossed for ya

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks y'all, since I'm only here at lvl35 (meaning no crossbows), have very limited population capacity (1100 at the moment), and only 3 explorers total, that definitely cuts into the number of eggs I'm able to earn in a day! My drop rates have been pretty good percentage-wise (around 30% for medium treasure hunts, maybe 40% for adventures), but I'm still only earning a couple hundred a day. I might just make it to MMA if I'm lucky, so I'll not spend anything until the 30th! Good luck with your own egg hunts...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you do not have a veteran general, then one of the generals should be top priority. A veteran changes the game.

Reply to Thread