Thread: Settlere missing and no one produced

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I had 7 settlers available in my count yesterday, today, they've disappeared. I've destroyed some wells to free some to go to the new mines, it doesn't work! still no free settlers! Is it Ubisoft's way of forcing us to spend our gems on residences?

World
    Newfoundland
    In the case of "0 settlers" , a zone shutdown is needed (logout for approx 30 minutes and make sure noone is visiting your island meanwhile). While waiting, it's advisable to also clear the browser's cache.

Please also make sure to check the post here.

We are aware this bug fix created a lot of issues, but once you follow these instructions everything should work as intended. If you still have problems once you have tried this fix, please contact support.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 13.03.14 at 11:08.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIvan View Post
    worst "fix" ever.

nuff said.
    ... and those new "Borland" confirmation icons are really annoying too.
    just want to put that out there.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Do not follow the advice of building new residences using your gems! Indeed, your population max limit will increase but adding settlers you produced will just make them disappear from the star menu and they will actually not be added to your total settlers count. New settlers will not appear every 15 mins as it normally should either.
    So that's great cause now, Ive got mines with no settlers in em, no point renewing my wells either, so basically my production is in total free fall... I hope we'll be properly compensated when the bug is fixed!
    Last edited by Teebz; 13.03.14 at 11:13.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Check Mayor's house to see the actual amount of settlers. You can actually add settlers to those numbers (unless they are telling it's full).
    The mouse-over popup population window, all and every are looking at, do have a visual bug.
    A coherent bug blocks player from training any more troops (and get workers to new buildings).

Yet another bug reported on testserver, went live..

Updated.
    It's probably both "workers not returning to unemployed status" and "no settlers regen" during maintenance causing this lack of settlers.
    I'll try to show and explain soon in a new post.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 13.03.14 at 19:01.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebz View Post
    I had 7 settlers available in my count yesterday, today, they've disappeared. I've destroyed some wells to free some to go to the new mines, it doesn't work! still no free settlers! Is it Ubisoft's way of forcing us to spend our gems on residences?
    I just don't get the conspiracy theories that come out as soon as there is 1 issue. This game hasn't had that many bugs that have impacted and when there have been, we've been ploughed with freebies.

Let BlueByte fix the issues and then see what's offered. It's only been a couple of hours so far. People are carrying on like it's been down for days on end. A fi has been mentioned. Give it a go, if it doesn't work, try the next steps...no point in moaning without trying anything

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    "Check Mayor's house to see the actually amount of settlers. You can actually add settlers to those numbers (unless they are telling it's full).
    The mouse-over popup population window all and every are looking do have a visual bug. A coherent bug blocks player from training any more troops."

Nope, I can't. I've specifically built a new residence (even if I had some spare settlers yesterday that seem to have vanished into thin air), the total amount of possible increased while my settlers count remained the same. I then added 20 settlers to the mayor's house: they just disappeared from my star menu and were not added to my settlers total count...
    Last edited by Teebz; 13.03.14 at 11:31.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsman View Post
    I just don't get the conspiracy theories that come out as soon as there is 1 issue. This game hasn't had that many bugs that have impacted and when there have been, we've been ploughed with freebies.

Let BlueByte fix the issues and then see what's offered. It's only been a couple of hours so far. People are carrying on like it's been down for days on end. A fi has been mentioned. Give it a go, if it doesn't work, try the next steps...no point in moaning without trying anything

Hum hum, the bugs have been there continually from the start of the beta version online... as for this one: we already had to suffer countless disconnections/reconnections over the past 3 days with the servers being simply not accessible last night...
    Last edited by Fexno; 13.03.14 at 11:34. Reason: replaced c/p with "Reply With Quote"

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebz View Post
    Nope, I can't. I've specifically built a new residence (even if I had some spare settlers yesterday that seem to have vanished into thin air), the total amount of possible increased while my settlers count remained the same. I then added 20 settlers to the mayor's house: they just disappeared from my star menu and were not added to my settlers total count...
    Seems like you are also affected by the other bug of not gaining settlers. The solution for this, would be to log out and wait 30 minutes before logging in. Your population count should increase normally again.

Reply to Thread