Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Guild Market Vote!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    ok

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    ... what summed it up for me was the gem cost to finish the quest spend 89 get 49 back. Correct me if I'm wrong but all quest lines involving gems left the player better off....(
    You got 89 free gems for completing the quest before 'Withdrawal', where you don't actually have to use the 89 gems to trigger the quest anyway, as it registers as complete before you finally confirm spending them. Even if you didn't catch that trick, you gain 89 + 49 gems for doing all the quests and only spend 89 for a net gain of 49 gems.

As for the interface itself, it seems like a job well done. As for the costs for the items, I was encouraged to see Twins at 70ggc and Island of the Pirates at 170ggc, both of which are sensible enough prices. However, I then spotted Gunpowder at 870ggc and Wild Mary at 570ggc and wondered who at BlueByte thought that including either of these items was a good idea, let alone at such ridiculous prices? Even Bandit Nest at 630ggc seems way overpriced when you consider it's available for 195 map fragments.

So, now you've worked on this shiny interface, it's time to put some effort into putting consistently decent choices at realistic prices into future votes, otherwise this new toy will just have been a big fat waste of time.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    13 is enuff surely, just dont ask me why bb are rewarding those who spend little or nothing on gems, while others who "pay to play" and bought all the scouts are left out in the cold! i'm sure it makes sense to some1 at bb hq.
    I need somewhere to put them books.

A more realistic comment would be yes 13 is enough but 14 is better.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Where is the "non of the above" option?

Pro: we finally get a different set of goods in guild shop
    Con: we still only get trash in guild shop no matter the vote ... except for the silo!

Come on! you could have put some usefull items in there as well!

World
    Newfoundland
    I like it.
    Last edited by Kriegor; 07.12.17 at 06:34.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    So, now you've worked on this shiny interface, it's time to put some effort into putting consistently decent choices at realistic prices into future votes, otherwise this new toy will just have been a big fat waste of time.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by mbvdk View Post
    Where is the "non of the above" option
    +1

I'm not reposting these quotes as a way to moan, but more as constructive criticism. I think the new interface is gr8 and since Saqui has been running the forum i really do feel that bb are reading it. I do think the items on offer need improving, as Larili said earlier we have invested a lot of resources into those guild coins and I think a "non of the above button" is a good idea as it will give bb an idea of items we do not need/want
    Last edited by vigabrand; 07.12.17 at 14:18.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    As for the interface itself, it seems like a job well done. As for the costs for the items, I was encouraged to see Twins at 70ggc and Island of the Pirates at 170ggc
    Same. Hopefully they'll both get voted in.

...I couldn't help but laugh/facepalm as Old Ruins was priced 570gcc in the new vote as opposed with the Old Ruins in the current guildmarket priced 450gcc. XD
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mbvdk View Post
    Where is the "non of the above" option?
    It's right there, has been there all the time.
    I'ts called "Don't tick everything or anything at all" aka "Don't vote"

Then you can be like many voters in democratic systems and complain when things aren't the way you want them to be when you didn't even voice an opinion.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Nash Williams:
    old price: 1990 gc
    new price: 200 gc <--- OK or still too high?

kinda funny how granite refill is cheaper than gold refill.
    btw BB gold and gold ore are different things
    Last edited by SSSecretSquirrel; 07.12.17 at 20:55.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Nash Williams:
    old price: 1990 gc
    new price: 200 gc <--- OK or still too high?
    Like comparing apples to oranges, at present with 1ggc = 3gc yes I think it's ok, I doubt that ratio will hold for long so just another item in the merchant you won't touch. That being said new players in reasonable sized guilds might well buy some, not so easy building troops in a lvl 3 barracks especially cavalry.

Reply to Thread