Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Designated spots for gen to land on home island

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    I would like them to land in the barracks building. Where we could assign troops and all that stuff.
    After all isn't this what a barracks is for? c'mon bb we're short on space and buildings are getting larger, surely now is the time

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    After all isn't this what a barracks is for? c'mon bb we're short on space and buildings are getting larger, surely now is the time
    have been suggested before to use tavern for that . That would give the building some purpose again after we have bought the gens we can from it.
    Well they might turn up drunk for a battle - but if it can save some space then yes please - and where ever it can be fine by me.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    have been suggested before to use tavern for that . That would give the building some purpose again after we have bought the gens we can from it.
    You didn't demolish it and get the licence back??

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    You didn't demolish it and get the licence back??
    Well you can always build a new one - and it does not take much space.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    It's not that the space is a problem, it's just so untidy as it is. There is no rhyme or reason, just random gens on the island. I send all but QM to star.

The barracks is where they should go.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i put all my gens in nice neat rows in front of my MH lol. Its a pain having to keep moving them when they get back from addy as they tend to be scattered all over the island. What we need is a garrison area where all the gens go to when they get back from addy. same for marshals. But as it is they return to the area around the excelsior and if their isnt enough space they end up all over the place. So u have to hunt around to unload the troops to load them up again for the next addy.
    Star menu doesnt really help if u have several of the same gens like MMA. ive got 7 MMA at the mo and its hard to search for the ones u want in the star menu. same would happen if they went into the tavern.

All my gens have specific spots i put them in so i know which is which for putting books on them and which i want to send on an addy. As mary and santa r married i tend to but them next to each other so they can go into each others tents lol.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    Star menu doesnt really help if u have several of the same gens like MMA. ive got 7 MMA at the mo and its hard to search for the ones u want in the star menu.
    Name/number them, when you hover over them in star you'll see the name/number. Simples :-)

Reply to Thread