Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2019

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You rotten lot.
    Following info supplied i sent all my explorers out on longest searches , as you stated , they would return with pumpkins.
    Today you change that info.
    getting a dose of anno-online devs deja-vu

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin1963 View Post
    You rotten lot.
    Following info supplied i sent all my explorers out on longest searches , as you stated , they would return with pumpkins.
    Today you change that info.
    getting a dose of anno-online devs deja-vu
    +1 absolutely terrible changing the info during the removal phase - pathetic

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Absolutely shameful in my opinion. Obviously BB will stop at nothing to try and drag more gem purchases out of its customers. I would guess the majority followed the belief that explorers sent on last searches would bring pumpkins home. Another sad day in the life of settlers. I love this game and the whole series but they are testing even my patience nowadays

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The Dev Diary stated "Explorers will bring Pumpkins if they were sent before the Removal phase kicked in." until five hours after the end of phase 1, i.e. the time when we sent out all of our explorers on prolonged treasure searches.

Why is BB doing this? The dev diary was very explicit and BB cannot make me believe that they did not notice that line until after the end of phase one. So, are you trying to annoy those loyal customers, who who spent gems on additional explorers?

Absolutely pathetic. I am furious!

qawpaw
    mine came back with pumps thou

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    So you tell us 'Explorers will bring Pumpkins if they were sent before the Removal phase kicked in. New explorer searches will not bring any event currency.' and we consequently respond appropriately and send explorers out on the longest possible treasure search we can. Event Stage 1 ends, explorers are running and you decide to re-write the rules. Surely you were already aware of this issue weeks ago by reading your own diary and a week ago when the event ended on the French server. Sorry, simply not good enough.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Pathetic. Say goodbye to my wallet.

World
    Sandycove
    rules changes ....

(Explorers will bring Pumpkins if they were sent before the Removal phase kicked in. New explorer searches will not bring any event currency.)
    Explorers only sent and returned during the Halloween Event will bring back Halloween Resources:
    In very rare cases, Explorers may find Halloween Resources on arrival shortly after the start of the Event & shutdown phase

that bit in brackets was /is lined out .. see the halloween event removal phase bit

World
    Northisle
    Laughable from BB. Truly amateurish, slipshod and pathetic.

Just tell us if explorers are bringing back pumpkins or not, don't lie/mess it up. It really isn't that difficult.

For me 37 explorers of varying degrees of fanciness all sent on prolonged searches. What a waste of time and resource planning.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    How there meant to work is here and has been the same since pre 2016

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...asure-Searches
    Last edited by ginny31; 11.11.19 at 23:26.

Reply to Thread