Thread: A gym for settlers :D

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

A gym for settlers :D

Hi,

I read this message and I really liked it :

Fitness issue :O

Oh then got an idea about building that makes a zone effect for our island, something close to Footie Pitch, that increases the production slightly for most of the smelters (why smelters, well, it missing all kind of zone buffs, no guides, no zone buff, also smelters workers need a really good fitness to work perfectly), and because this need high-quality equipment maybe it is a good idea to make this building uses a good amount of platinum.
    Hello People

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Fun zone buff idea. And would be a good idea to add someth more to footie pitch... its rather limited use now.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great idea! Just thinking on the side of caution when it comes to a building with such a specific purpose, and the amount of space some folks have available; would it maybe be better to just have a zone-buff?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Great idea! Just thinking on the side of caution when it comes to a building with such a specific purpose, and the amount of space some folks have available; would it maybe be better to just have a zone-buff?
    Footie pitch already exists. Surely it could fit into that concept and just be another tab in the building?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    Footie pitch already exists. Surely it could fit into that concept and just be another tab in the building?
    Yeah, I was more thinking of the people who have no room on their island might not be able to benefit from such a building. But if it were a zone buff made from somewhere else, then everyone could have access.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Yeah, I was more thinking of the people who have no room on their island might not be able to benefit from such a building. But if it were a zone buff made from somewhere else, then everyone could have access.
    True enough, and a good way to do it!

Was thinking that the uses of footie pitch right now are rather limited. Adding more tabs or other options to it would make it more worthwhile to be placed.. Its a bit dubious now whether its worth its space.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    True enough, and a good way to do it!

Was thinking that the uses of footie pitch right now are rather limited. Adding more tabs or other options to it would make it more worthwhile to be placed.. Its a bit dubious now whether its worth its space.
    Not meant to add it to footie, but another building, I know BB came with a lot of improved version of buildings, so people may get enough space, if it is like a normal watermill, or just regular 2x2 is awesome

footie is special event building I don't think it will become available for next events, isn't? we simply need a gym
    Hello People

Reply to Thread