Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More slow generals

World
    Newfoundland

More slow generals

Could you consider to let me buy more slow generals please? At the moment, I have 6 slow generals, and need 4 more.

And/Or please consider to make Masters of Defend fight 20 seconds each round, instead of 10s, as their role is locking and blocking.

Or introduce new generals, who master at buying time, dragging the battle, or are good at diversion.
    Last edited by Syltom1; 15.08.17 at 14:52.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You do realise what you are asking for will cost at least 6810k coin.

Like everyother general in game the MoDs usage is situational, in the right situation he is the best option available. At this point in time his 10s found time is nailed into place, you would be would more likely see a better result by asking for a new general which fits the needs you want. The two camps in the matter are too polarised for any useful discussion on the subject to take place.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post

Like everyother general in game the MoDs usage is situational, in the right situation he is the best option available. At this point in time his 10s found time is nailed into place, you would be would more likely see a better result by asking for a new general which fits the needs you want. The two camps in the matter are too polarised for any useful discussion on the subject to take place.
    That is why I ask for more slow generals first.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    So?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can use the skill tree for your slow gens and have the 1-up skill. Then in time it would be like you have 12 slow generals. If you need to suicide them that is. I also agree that the MoD should have a longer battle time as I have seen that he is useless everywhere. Been playing for over a year and not once did someone say, you'd better get the MoD for this or that camp.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 16.08.17 at 21:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    You can use the skill tree for your slow gens and have the 1-up skill. Then in time it would be like you have 12 slow generals. If you need to suicide them that is. I also agree that the MoD should have a longer battle time as I have seen that he is useless everywhere. Been playing for over a year and not once did someone say, you'd better get the MoD for this or that camp.
    If only I could have that many books.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    not once did someone say, you'd better get the MoD for this or that camp.
    Well, you have tools (like MoD general), if you can't use them without someone guiding your hand, it's not BB's fault

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    If only I could have that many books.
    The point was, the option is already available.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Remember - even though we acknowledge it's a common tactic that we don't officially support the act of "blocking" from a design perspective.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Remember - even though we acknowledge it's a common tactic that we don't officially support the act of "blocking" from a design perspective.
    Oh yeah? And your own Help Archive teaches us to block and lock using generals. And you have a MoD general specifically designed for blocking/locking (not very well, but specifically made for).

I'm sorry but you need to give that "not officially supported" a rest. It's completely possible to acknowledge blocking while at same time not reimbursing idiots doing it wrong from time to time. Whether by human error or technical difficulties.

Reply to Thread