Reply to Thread

Thread: Tso infographic data base [seasonal adventures]

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Tso infographic data base [seasonal adventures]

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my own thread TSO Infographic Data Base for Travel Seasons [Seasonal Adventures - Mini Events]
    Here you can take always a look on my own creation Infographic Guides where it can be more easy to can be usefull!

TSO INFOGRAPHIC DATA BASE DISCORD SERVER
    I have also a Discord server which it have 2 Sides of games one of them is made special for Settlers Players as the System is Updated and it is getting always something new on your Side, I have also scheduled for December with Step by Step a System update for your Side which It change several things!

First Quick Note: According the probelms with Raiders from other Servers including on our Partner Servers, I scheduled that all links to be Temporary Closed in order to keep the Gates Protected and not letting the Raiders to invade our Kingdom Server!

- Every day will be a schedule of Temporary Invite Close at 9:00 PM CET - Central Europe Time until on 9:00 AM CET

Second Quick Note: We must have autokick from our community our Gaius Cicereius#3705 Bot is made to kick the new accounts who have defeault Avatar content [Discord Logo as a pfp] we programmed this protection system because we must had in the past some Bot Raids which it was made by Raiders and with all that any Bot Raids are have defeault Pfp!

How to change your Default Avatar into your own Avatar picture?
    Please follow those steps:
    1. Go on ''User Setting''
    2. When your on ''User Setting'' go to "Profiles"
    3. When your on ''Profiles'' there is many options to set your Discord Profile, go on ''Change Avatar'' and from there you can set your own Avatar picture as a profile which the Bot won't kick you after setting your own avatar!

If you want to see more feel free to join us:
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/AnKWbXQHfr
    Last edited by Lord_Infanterius; 28.11.23 at 12:30. Reason: How to join in our Community Discord Server without to get Autokick by a bot!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Travel Season #2 is here!

Travel Season #1 will not appear here because it was made in a past Season before of this Mini Event made!
    Last edited by Lord_Infanterius; 16.10.23 at 13:34.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Travel Season #3

All prices of buying the adventures from this Seasonal Adventure is calculated in right order, even I made a Double calculation per every Adventure!

A feedback about of my own Infographic project about on how is looks and if you like my hard work is enough, I would appreciate it! <3
    Last edited by Lord_Infanterius; 27.11.23 at 17:08.

Reply to Thread