Reply to Thread

Thread: Very Fast BK for back to back adv's......(Zero Blocks)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Very Fast BK for back to back adv's......(Zero Blocks)

First Off .....I'd like to thank Mod_Daz for putting this nasty idea in my head ......

to get min time wastage get one of your guildies to start the adv & inv you first so you land on the RH side, that way you can do the same so that all 3 of you can get this done fast!!! & collect more Easter eggs....

Avg time is 15mins ....so Ls must get their kills done asap...

RH side Postioning does not matter just arrive & atk

Camp 1: Nusala 165S .......
    Camp 2: MMA 220S ........(send atk as soon as Nusala kills camp 1)

Camp 3: Nusala 165S.... (nusala will clear all camps on the way to DC)......

Final Atk MMA 220S ..... (send when nusala atks second last camp before DC)

Troops Rq'd 605 S
    Gens Nusala + 1 x MMA (2 x MMA will save up to a minute)

Avg losses 400S
    Last edited by chaos51; 05.03.17 at 20:33.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    problem with this as i seen the thread and idea when i asked there... is the high number of soldiers needed i avearge 10 bk/rb per day on events i could never keep this up for soldiers which is a shame as i am lazy and would prefer a simple kill map like iotp/wots

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    problem with this as i seen the thread and idea when i asked there... is the high number of soldiers needed i avearge 10 bk/rb per day on events i could never keep this up for soldiers which is a shame as i am lazy and would prefer a simple kill map like iotp/wots
    Funny you should mention Wots .....I have a cpl of loadouts for playing wots back to back so min of 2/hr ....the main idea was to do a fast bk then start wots while the gens are on there way back,,,,,using the leftover gens like Drac, Anslem, Vet, Grim, MG etc only losing R's, ........as a lvl 5 barracks with a skunk buff can replace the soldiers in 4 hrs

As long as the eggs stay the same as the test svr, wots will be popular this year

Reply to Thread