Reply to Thread

Thread: Bookbinder forgets production

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Bookbinder forgets production

I put a book into production. Come back hours later - nothing produced in Bookbinder. This has happened twice now during last week or so. I always wait until book shows as producing before closing the window too.
    Sadly no idea if resources lost or not.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    I put a book into production. Come back hours later - nothing produced in Bookbinder. This has happened twice now during last week or so. I always wait until book shows as producing before closing the window too.
    Sadly no idea if resources lost or not.
    Happens to me as well, also the same thing in the provision houses. A "refresh" comes in and wipes out what you've done (at least that's the theory I'm working on). I am now in the habit to always waiting until the production appears (which sometimes is quite a while). If I don't see it after some time has passed and a refresh doesn't do it I queue the object again.

I don't think I'm losing any resources because when this happens making a crystal I still have the shards I started with.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    This has happened to me as well on numerous occasions, I thought I was going crazy
    If it ain't broke don't fix it

World
    Newfoundland
    i think sometimes there a a bit of lag and the change gets lost somehow. I had similar, as well as building troops and they disappear, loading troops on gen and they gone, quest that wont complete for ages and so on. It defantaly happens more when there is an event on. (quite obviously i guess ) I am pretty sure you get resources back. I would imagine from the server point of view it simply didn't happen.

Have a great xmas / new year. Try putting some cash aside for you local charity as a extra pressie this year.
    Last edited by Kriegor; 23.12.18 at 06:11.

Reply to Thread