Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Christmas adventure

Where is it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have started up christmas adventure, but I can't see where I can get in. How to play it?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    well the only quest i got was to produce 10 longbows from bows, i did that and that was the end of it, i did not recieve any more quests and/or adventures...
    amd people are rpoerting that the first quest for them was to click on tavern and they got the adventure, how is this possible ?

World
    Northisle
    Me either.. I haven't got any adventure.. I hope christmas isn't ruined..

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    dumaz i got a mail saying click on the tavern, think it was also in quest book. Did that and completed the 'mini quest' and got the adventure in my star menu

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Just have to blunder through it Mia, noone knows what to expect . Maybe a walkthrough tomorrow

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie-Bird View Post
    dumaz i got a mail saying click on the tavern, think it was also in quest book. Did that and completed the 'mini quest' and got the adventure in my star menu
    well good to hear you got it, i did not get any such mail, instead i got a quest in the quest log, mod's are saying its random and you may have to wait "to be luck" and get the adventure on another days daily quest.
    major letdown if you ask me...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    no adventure for me - quest said do something, i got 10 presents, no adventure start.... boooo

edit - that just sounds like the game mods don't really know what they talking about re this adventure - considering they are just players like us, they are hardly 'informed' cause BB doesn't hand down information to them so they are best guessing (major pitfall with volunteer mods, not offical paid people)

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DumaZ View Post
    Where is it?
    You get one christmas event quest every day, and they appear randomly.
    One of these quests is called "The Drunkard".

The mission of that quest is to click your tavern.
    Thus, if, like me, you've torn it down to get an extra building licence, be prepared to rebuild it now.
    The reward for just clicking the tavern is the adventure "Save the Christmas Feast", and you will find it in your star menu.

EDIT and CORRECTION:
    You will first get a message in you inbox to accept the reward for "The Drunkard".
    After accepting the reward (which is the "Save the Christmas Feast"), you will find the adventure in your star menu.

There is no guarantee that you will get this quest any specific day, or any day soon,
    but on the test server I've had about one "The Drunkard" quest per week during the three weeks it's been tested there.

EDIT: If you're level 26 of higher, the chance of getting "The Drunkard" should be 20%.

Note also that since the quest is an adventure, you cannot start it if you have another adventure active.
    In other words, I wouldn't recommend starting a long 8-day adventure today, unless you're sure you can finish it within two days.

Otherwise you might risk missing a daily christmas quest if the unfinished StXF is waiting for you to play it
    (one christmas quest can be a waiting quest).

Quote Originally Posted by MIAMAFIA View Post
    How to play it?
    There are several guides available already. Mine are here:
    Last edited by Tage; 05.12.12 at 22:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The reward for just clicking the tavern is the adventure "Save the Christmas Feast", and you will find it in your star menu.

it's not in my star meni, it's gone ???

Reply to Thread