Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People got bored - PvP please!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

People got bored - PvP please!

Hi,

First it is a thread could be a suggestion if it is just single point, but actually it is general suggestion about whole PvP system, I really think that BB should give a PvP attention now and get something new and re-fresh new system better than current one, people maybe got bored from current PvE adventures or even PvP itself, and not much players playing PvP at first.

I started playing PvP from a few days, I really found it should be better, BB I think you need to give PvP system some chance with your attention like:
    • The "green" experience need to be better than current, I know this is PvP but even that the normal experience point will motivate the players play it so they know they are making progress anc getting closer to higher level, specially after XXL content.
    • The cost for items must be fixed, the current cost is really expensive for a few loots, the cost is really big comparing to loots and exp you get, it worst than playing Wild Mary adv ! the only point that players may play PvP in current system is the awesome castle and like me, i just got bored from playing FT and Arabian Nights adventures everyday, I even was playing Wild Mary for fun!
    • The system need new content, like the event items (generals for PvP, defense buildings, buffs or even a special PvP map !) for me the xmas event was really boring, I got everything in market I did almost no efforts to get all things I need!
    • The bugs and suggestions for PvP need to be fixed or implemented, really.

What do you think? I really wish get a feedback from BB this time, not only players ideas.

P.S: i really I don't think it is PvP at all, but lets just use what this system called inside the game.

Thanks a lot.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's bug ridden - its expensive and fatally, its boring.

Only game i know that requires THREE separate barracks for near identical troops. Melee ranged attack.

All three barracks need to be able to make ALL troop types.

I would do pvp only if they made colonies with crystal mines.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    PvP, well PvE, been there, done that, it was rubbish so stopped. Wouldn't go back to it.

World
    Newfoundland
    they already tried to fix it once looks like they gave up
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    they already tried to fix it once looks like they gave up
    What kind of fix they tried? and why they gave up.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    It doesn't work
    Get rid of it, and those other nasty changes that came with it.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    A lot of us were very excited when BB announced they were working on PvP for this game. I doubt a single one of us were satisfied with what we got.

Regardless how bored I get, I'll never PvP in this game, no matter how much they fix bugs, costs, etc. I'm glad it gets no attention from the devs, resources are best spent elsewhere, not on something almost nobody cares about.

Imo, the only way to fix PvP in this game, is to completely remove what we have, and make something brand new.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Game needs ships and colonisation - the games called settlers - i.e. people go and settle my lands full its a major struggle settleing or expanding anything when you have nospace at all for new buildings.... more ships more exploration more colonisation please.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    pvp still suffers from the inmortal camp bug (camp cannot be attacked) and nowadays the daily rewards for keeping them arrive like packages from china, with time and between 2 days or 2 months. Also available colonies are wood or marble types mostly, rewards equal to zero + boredom.
    I Left it for good for now, lemme know when something changes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    A lot of us were very excited when BB announced they were working on PvP for this game. I doubt a single one of us were satisfied with what we got.

Regardless how bored I get, I'll never PvP in this game, no matter how much they fix bugs, costs, etc. I'm glad it gets no attention from the devs, resources are best spent elsewhere, not on something almost nobody cares about.

Imo, the only way to fix PvP in this game, is to completely remove what we have, and make something brand new.
    I do agree.
    Would just love to see marshals removed from my star. Would love even more not to end up on that strange rankings page each time I accidentally click on that when I want to clock something near it
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread