Closed Thread

Thread: The betrayed little tailor cap intercept the generals that was not do that before

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

The betrayed little tailor cap intercept the generals that was not do that before

Hello, this is not my first the betrayed little tailor , i played it a lot, last time was before 1 week, played it 2 or 3 times, but today I'm getting camp on the first sector, on the left of first camp (50 wolf packleader, 90 wolf) catching my general, the intercept is real, i tried to send generals and got it intercepted.

I even tried to shift generals to right more and was not helpful at all.

Anybody getting this issue, if you wonder which guide I play, I'm playing Polymar's Guide, and this is not first time, I played it more than 15 times before.

Anybody else got this issue after today's maintenance?

World
    Northisle
    You are sending that general to the wrong camp. You are sending it to the leader when you should send it to the camp 8. Then the general will pass the pond from the right side and won't get intercepted.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    You are sending that general to the wrong camp. You are sending it to the leader when you should send it to the camp 8. Then the general will pass the pond from the right side and won't get intercepted.
    OMG, lol, i'm totally lost need to get some sleep now
    yes seems i swapped between G2 and G3

Closed Thread