Reply to Thread

Thread: Rubbish Support

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Rubbish Support

every time I log a ticket I get fobbed off with some nonsense reply, every other person I have spoken to say the same thing.

apparently losing invisible troops is due to lag on my browser based game with my 100meg download and 50 meg upload speed. couldn't possible be anything to with BB

http://prnt.sc/e2wyep

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    maybe its best I mention this was an attack 13 Swordsman, 67 Knight and 190 Besiegers. as you can see from the screen shot the General is attacking with zero units with him. he losses the fight and I lose the invisible troops that aren't with him :?

BB response

It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat, as seen in the rules here.
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 04.02.17 at 01:27.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i can understand that. you wouldn't want other people reading nonsense

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm just going to say you have a point. If it was lag and your troops didn't load at all, you wouldn't have been able to send your gen. So, your computer perfomance and internet speed have nothing to do with it in my opinion.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The support in this game has went badly downhill over the last number of years. Responses from BB are just copy pasted from some (in their opinion) best fit response guide. I wouldn't even bother contacting them these days, just take it on the chin.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It does not matter what sort of attack you was doing, the only fact that counts is according to your battle report your general was attacking without troops. This is a issue that they need to look into. If support are not passing this onto the devs then they are not doing their job.

I'm afraid your download and upload speeds are meaningless. Let me use a driving analogy to explain.
    You have two towns connected by two roads, the speed limit on one is 200 mph the speed limit on the other is 55mph. At this point you would think the first is the quickest road to take. But what if I tell you the second road is the direct route and is also a 8 lane super motorway, but the first goes so far out of the way its four times longer and also has toll booths every 2 miles. That road with the 200mph speed limit is not looking so good now.

The net is just the same, when you log in you don't know how direct a route your connection could be or how many internet servers you will have to go through along that route, you don't even know the connection speed between those servers. All you know is the connection speed between you and your ISP's server. You don't know the speeds between your ISP and the games server.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread