Reply to Thread

Thread: White page issue (flash player issue), I can't login to game, chrome + firefox

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

White page issue (flash player issue), I can't login to game, chrome + firefox

Hello, I'm guessing we start having fun with flash issues, I'm trying to login to my game today, but simply I can't, in my Firefox I get the white page:
    http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/play

In chrome I get this:

And in chrome:

Last edited by TheVictorious; 15.03.17 at 08:44.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Ok in chrome I got to login game finally with adding exceptions: from Settings -> flash -> Manage Exceptions and I added "http://www.thesettlersonline.com"

But how I can open the game using Firefox?
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    OK for Firefox I was wonder why even with "Always activate" not working, IT IS NOT, the workaround is make it "ask to activate"

Then you will get gray screen ask you to activate flash, click on it, and dang it is working....

to be honest I really upset now, since BB was saying there will be no problem !
    How BB think most of players will have fun doing these steps and finding workaround each time need to login the game!
    Half of hour wasting time trying to login because of flahs, nothing provided Yet from BB in home page or anywhere to fix those issues!!!
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 15.03.17 at 09:08.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread