Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm Recovery - boulders undestroyable

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Storm Recovery - boulders undestroyable

OK, I'm doing Storm Recovery within the weekly challenge and guess what? When I left-click on a boulder to destroy it, instead of the sector with dynamite to click on, I get... a description of the boulder!?? Holly cow, I didn't know they have descriptions...
    Once, ONLY once, the sector appeared UNDER the description. Fortunately, the click on it worked. But that was all.
    Hope to have this fixed before the time period is over.
    /Env - Win 7 64bit, FF last/

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Feedback - now it's better. The sector appears when clicking on the picture of the rock, not on the rectangles with the boulders. The only issue remaining is that it's not possible to choose which obstacle to destroy first when they are many. This selection was of matter for me during the football event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    select the buff in star menu and the items that use the buff light up - this makes the process easier (thank God the star menu is fairly empty on adventures and so doesnt bog down everything)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you very much.

Reply to Thread