World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Did you try the usual refresh?
    Of course. As the first one

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Just delete this "event" on Monday and implement last years Spring Adventure Season as it was, it would be 10x more fun.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    well.....just wow!!! All that effort for terrible loot & terrible xp! Lazy BB. I don't often vocalise disappointment about BB because it's not easy sorting it all out i imagine but.....honestly, you couldn't even change the loot to give some adventure scrolls, or sunflowers like most addies?

The red screen is horrendous also. Lazy lazy BB, am sorry to say I will not be helping out to do this. I don't even care for the rewards at the end of it all.

The only good thing about this 'event' is the stuff for 89k fish in the merchant.

Rant over....roll on Easter

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Only ''good'' feature is all the forums are equally disappointed by the event.

The thing is that 9 years ago we had a small range of adventures to play and any xp was welcome. I think 2012 was the year they launched Tropical Sun adventure to put that into perspective. Back then the loot was good, even 100 fish was a great result. All of the servers have now matured and this adventure is simply a repetitious process - there are only SIX types of camp within each adventure. Add to that the idea of doing these non stop for 10 days and you should be able to see why the majority will walk away from it.

If BB had really wanted to make it interesting they could have made the loot gradually improve the more of it we did. So, for example, every 10 goes the next loot is better. But no, just a re-run of a 9year old event.

Very lazy BB.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 05.03.21 at 13:06.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I am sorry to say this event has nothing in it that interests me.

At lvl 70 then the adventure rewards and XP is nothing compared to what I get from woodcutter and other high level adventures. The event rewards are not at all useful to me, and I honestly hope my server does not achieve silver or gold reward, for me that would mean I get another general I will never use wasting space on my star menu.

It would have been nice if there was something for high level players too.

Skilled Student EdwardTheSlayer's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    very lazy BB, very lazy.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Pretty much same comments as above. Adventure rewards - meh - nothing to make me play. Red and pink colour scheme - ouch not good.
    Community rewards - even new players in guild not interested in the tavern general.
    Now if Bronze was Reaper, Silver was MMA/Boris equivalent, and Gold Cloaked/Loner/Ygg that would be very different.
    Only thing I really want to know is what adventure search brings back the map - all of them??
    I can probably benefit best from the event by selling maps I find.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Disappointing event for all reason mentioned in last 5 pages. change it, or close it, or whatever

World
    Sandycove
    Well after reading all this, I'm not even sure I want to log in.... I will as collecting all the collectibles seems a step up from the event LMAO.
    I did say a while back that if the surprise event was to be an EoTW it needed some work .... removing the red was a minimum, updating rewards completely logical seeing the servers have matured over 9 more years. How on earth could you have missed that????
    I was one of those that worked hard on the first EoTW, played for hours, made many friends who were equally if not more nuts than myself, some are still playing today. But seriously you can not expect even those nutters to do this, no work has gone in on BB's side, No effort and apparently little thought, you should once again be ashamed of yourselves for expecting us to except this level of performance....this is utter [ Redacted]
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Awful. I've still not finished my first attempt. Too hard on my poor eyes. I've done a PFB exchange so I'll go back to my usual adventures so I get the benefit from that. Sorry World - I can't contribute. The fish bundle was good though.

Reply to Thread