Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Roadmap Change: Unity Version

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Roadmap Change: Unity Version

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Roadmap Change: Unity Version.

The original post can be found here.

Kind Regards,
    BB_Trafffer

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    So again we are lied too and the only reason we have been told now is because you had no choice as easter is upon us.. carrot and stick anyone

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    So again we are lied too and the only reason we have been told now is because you had no choice as easter is upon us.. carrot and stick anyone
    As you can read in our timeline news here, we made it very clear that these timelines might change:

We do not have fixed dates for every step. Some steps might move a week later or earlier so we want to avoid confusion by giving estimated dates that might change. Instead, you can see roughly when each step will take place.

One last note. Please be aware that especially during these times even the best-planned and most beautiful timelines can be tricky to adhere to. Thus, we ask for your understanding in case of unforeseen changes in timings.
    I know this is disappointing and I want to apologize for it. The dev team is working and we are approaching the release of the Unity version, which will give us many more possibilities and bring back the ability to play from the web browser.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it may 2021, 2022 or 2023 ?
    Honestly what is it you are doing??
    We have players - your loyal customers who are not able to log in - well I dont know if they will be able to after you have new server ready - I would not be surprised if they cant.
    Are you even aware of the problems the current solution has?
    we are maybe able to log on
    We think we are on - we can write in the chat - but then when we try to sent a trade- to accent or sent a loot spot or to sent explorers, or go to an adventure we find out that we are really not - we are timed out - we dont always get told - we are just left in limbo where what we do is not registered by the game. No I have not reported it to support - as I know everyone have the same problem and the support will just tell me that I am writing on a know issue - tell me to clear cache or to sent screenshots- the bot answers are really not worth the trouble.
    Last edited by Urd123; 17.03.21 at 15:16.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice update, thanks.
    2-3 weeks and currently targeting May is better than "in the coming days" then nothing for weeks.
    Here's hoping no major issues on the road to this, the sooner I can get any flash related content off my systems, the better I will like it.

GenHavoc
    Thanks for update, always reassuring to know where we're at I think. Delays in any project are to be expected, better to extend development time than go live unready.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by GenHavoc View Post
    Thanks for update, always reassuring to know where we're at I think. Delays in any project are to be expected, better to extend development time than go live unready.
    I agree, I hope to see all my good friends during Easter Event

qawpaw
    if wiki holds, it looks to be great event

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It is a wise decision. Since the easter event is upon us and after for long months there is nothing in the game it is good to see that you postponed the change. I am glad for that. Thank you!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    all we have ever asked for is to be informed. ty bb.

Reply to Thread