Reply to Thread

Thread: more farmlands

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

more farmlands

ppl are stacking up whit scarecrows and wheat, unless you have a day to use them all its useless. what about making something expencive to use it for

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't understand? my island is balanced fine I am not "stacking" up with wheat it gets used with a very small amount left over.

If you have built to many farms and getting to much wheat then I suggest deleting them and building something better for your island.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe he means Scarecrows and Herbs?

There's really no point in making them so common, since unless you spend an entire day producing Farmer Saying, you simply won't be able to even remotely consume them.
    So far, I have racked up over 2000 of each and it might be 3k+ if I hadn't been occasionally making Sayings and stuff.

There should be a sensible way to consume them in large quantities. For instance, produce a new buff "Farmers Blessing", using 150 Scarecrows and Herbs, adding +2500 to a Wheat deposit.

Then again, who cares about a couple items which flood the game without consumption? It's not different from choc rabbits :P

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Herbs and scarecrows are much more tolerable than choco rabbits. The collectibles stack and don't consume space in the star menu unlike the bunnies. Still, a resource dump would be useful for them as well as for several other resources that currently build up unconsumed. The rarity provision house is still nearly empty, maybe take advantage of that and make a few items there?

Example: 1000 longbows + 100 gunpowder = 1 ranged support

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hm. I have no problems with scarecrows and herbs, they are more used in other collection buffs, so sometimes I have to buy them, really. The only problem is should be buying foodcart and cauldrons, too ;P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I'd rather they make the 4x farm buff use scarecrows and herbs instead of the food cart. That is too valuable to waste on producing more wheat because it's used for making the potions and skunk buffs

Reply to Thread