Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospitable Bone Church no longer dropping from The Whirlwind adventure

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Hospitable Bone Church no longer dropping from The Whirlwind adventure

I've now been doing several WWs every day for a month. Close to 100 chances to get that loot slot, just for me, but No Hospitable Bone Church has been dropping.. Neither for my guildmates..
    I know you wanted this to be rare and did some changes, but if none has been dropped in 100 x4 chances....how many hundreds of WW do you expect us to play to get a drop?

I'm still enjoying that adv (Thanks for bringing that co-op adv to us!) so I will keep on playing it.. Thou will I ever see a Hospitable Bone Church drop?
    Anyhow, I will update you in a month..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Have been doing x amounts of WW's with Smurfy and several other guildies and still no BC. I appreciate the fact that it should be rare but as I see it, there seem to be no chance of getting the BC, please rectify this.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have also done near on 100 with no Church, I have also done almost 80 DB's since my last WT.

Something's not right

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I suggest you guys do a search for Nogbad and his painful run of bad luck on no white castles from STFR. All told he put in the equivalent of a decade with no drop.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The chance of not getting a 4% drop 100 times in a row is about 2%, it's not as unlikely as you seem to think. The drop chance doesn't care how many times you've played the adventure before, it's a straight roll each time. Read up on 'probability of independent events'.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IainC View Post
    The chance of not getting a 4% drop 100 times in a row is about 2%, it's not as unlikely as you seem to think. The drop chance doesn't care how many times you've played the adventure before, it's a straight roll each time. Read up on 'probability of independent events'.
    Then read again how many times it's not been dropping..
    There are 4 players in a WW..

I've also asked in another thread if someone has got a second HBT since the changes.. None has reported it.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 29.07.14 at 11:20.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's still not actual data to prove anything. People posting that they haven't received one doesn't prove that nobody else has.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IainC View Post
    It's still not actual data to prove anything. People posting that they haven't received one doesn't prove that nobody else has.
    Thou one person posting "it has been dropped" would prove a lot..

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    People who don't have anything to complain about don't post. It's self-confirmation bias, if you think there's a problem you look for and post in threads that say the drop rate is off. If you get the good result, why would you look for a thread to post about it?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not all threads are about complaing.. Have you even checked that thread or are you confident in just trying to be hypothetical?

May I add, this topic has also been discussed in global-chat channels and the best "confirmation it should still drop" is what a loot-tracker is telling.. A third-party client.. How relevant is that info do you think? Is it even gathered on eu-servers or just on de-servers?
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 29.07.14 at 13:18.

Reply to Thread