Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Health Bar Feedback

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the detailed and constructive feedback, everyone! I've collated the common complaints and will bring them up with the devs.

qawpaw
    you all act like a kindergarten.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    you all act like a kindergarten.
    you had a bad night sleep ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thank you for the detailed and constructive feedback, everyone! I've collated the common complaints and will bring them up with the devs.
    Thank you for passing this along.

Would still be interested to know why they felt it needed introducing in the first place as the devs would have been asked to make this change by someone higher up the chain.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 26.05.18 at 22:17.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    After an extensive research and carefull indepth analysis of collected data using the most advanced scientific analytical tools utilizing Artificial Inteligence I unmistakenly arrived at following conclusions:

The purpose of the newly designed health bar feature is to slow down the progress of the game (create obstacles, slow your sending generals, create failure scenarios by hitting wrong camp etc.) and the feature was inspired by recent "Oposite Day" event. I'm sure that everybody will be pleased to learn that even these seemingly useless forum contests find their meaningfull expression and utilization within the game.

Credit goes to my collegues at Massachusetts Technology Institute who were a great help in bringing this research to fruitfull conclusions.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    for those who feel that bb wasted valuable time designing this "improvement" when they could have been making better use of their time i'd like to point out this took 10 mins at most. change a graphic and display a number already calculated in the demolition process.

on the upside this means its only a 10 min fix to put it back to how it was BB!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I can not see how this improved the game in any way. On the other hand it did not make it any worse. But I will agree that it was a complete waste of time to change this.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    for those who feel that bb wasted valuable time designing this "improvement" when they could have been making better use of their time i'd like to point out this took 10 mins at most. change a graphic and display a number already calculated in the demolition process.

on the upside this means its only a 10 min fix to put it back to how it was BB!
    Ah but you forget the psychological counselling for the dev who's idea it was. This might prove more expensive to BB than to let it stay, plus all the time needed to `repair' the bugs that came along with the `improvement' update. Reverting to how it was will probably have been moved down the priority list, and with the summer event around the corner, BB staff summer holidays, ten minutes may be hard to find...a bit like the roads Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    just cant get use to i,t have stopped doing adventures was doing 2 Wood cutter a day, why is it fixed size, didn't the old bar resize as you zoomed out, this new thing is fixed size, please fix this

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Surely the simple way round this is for BB to add in the option to revert to the old fashioned bar where players want that option.

l fail to see the need for the new big bar and have seen no explanation from BB as to why it changed.

Maybe someone from BB would like to explain to us all why it was introduced, instead of becoming overly defensive.

Why don't I like it? It serves no function that the old rainbow did not provide, in fact less. It is totally out of keeping with the other adventure features and it's size alone blocks off other camps where I want to be able to send multiple attacks - not blocks, because of course BB don't support blocks despite them suggesting them in the guide to PvP. This stops me being able to kill camps in rapid succession and so hinders my game play. When I play on my phone whilst taking my sons to sports coaching I am now unable to do any adventures because the bar now occupies a disproportionate amount of the screen., meaning I am now able to play less.

So come on BB, explain to us why it is the latest greatest new feature.
    I agree with everything lordloocan has stated in his post. Time to admit your error BB and change it back to the old bar.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Reply to Thread