Reply to Thread

Thread: Event 2016 Football Matches - overview - Buff count

World
    Newfoundland

Red face Event 2016 Football Matches - overview - Buff count

The ref title of the thread can not be edited
    So I am obliged to open this new thread to have a correct ref title to content

Very pleased with the new TSO graphic layout of the matches.

29 Buffs needed - and if you look very good - you still can split the required Buffs to get the partial sub-quest done.
    Just see example Mid02 - Dribbler x3 buffs needed x3 Tackle OR x3 Foul witch I filled in with x2 Tackle + x1 Foul.
    Although impossible if you build your buffs in advance !! My spreadsheet based upon collectables gives me a ranking on the Buffs = 3 groups
    EASY Those I can use in 1st rank ( like Red Card ) MEDIUM and HEAVY (those hard to collect the needed amount of dropped collectables ) - just to keep it a little under control. Although I am not able to get 100% out of an event I still can try to make the best of it. Enjoy.

2016 Football - event - Quarter Final 1/4

Footage of the quest

Plenty of changes due to lifting the amount of buffs to 45 + a new set-up. The Back-heel is introduced.
    The 2 collums right side just mention the total amount of buffs - did not enter a possible solution this time.
    A tip = the green fields are banana-related buffs !! Enjoy !

2016 Football - event - Half Final 1/2

An overview of the new set-up - the total buff amount is 66 and up to each to decide what to use - you are free to use any amount of buff (ex: if Penalty Kick x8 - start to brew x4 Penalty buffs - and this x4 buffs into the match = result= still to solve x4 pen OR x4 feint) and so on

A nice layout to watch the connection to each buff - and Green is Banana-peel related !!

This gives a total of 132 - of course only 66 to use - if you use zero penalty kick buff the amount of Header and Feint will stay unchanged.
    Feint and Header have 6x overlapping buffs so both counts can be changed with a max of 6 buffs - and so on ..

and now already FINAL match event Football 2016 - 107 x buff needed

Hopefull this one is correct over all details

Picture final match=

Picture overview of the total amount of 214

--> Again switch, swap, wick, decide, interchange and make your personal (restricted) fill-up of the total of 107 buffs !! Instead of the previous 106
    Luckily Merchant gives a good deal on missing collectables.

Have fun !!
    Last edited by Gamla; 29.06.16 at 19:01. Reason: corr update
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

World
    Newfoundland
    thank you, was looking for something like this
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    thank you, was looking for something like this
    You are welcome, and also Thank you - BUT even so in the half final about goalkeeper there is a little mistype+ Fast reflex x 9 and High Jump x 8 (corrected)
    Sorry for this unpleasant situation.
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

Reply to Thread