Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you think it is time for a update on some of the shops menu's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Do you think it is time for a update on some of the shops menu's

Hello every one im writing this post as i think it is time for the makers of this game to make some changes to two menus in the shop the first being the menu for adventures i feel it is now time for this menu to have a complete overhaul and replace some of the less played adventures with other ones to add one or two of the venture and ali baba adventures into the shop even if it means paying gems for one or two of them at least we will have that option or choice to do so

The other menu i think that should have a overhaul on is the epic menu maybe they can overhaul it in the same way they do the guild shop menu offer us a vote on what we would like to see put in the shop and even a vote of what we would like to have removed

im very much interested in seeing what others feel about this and there ideas of what could be done two these two shop menu
    Last edited by kingblue; 11.01.17 at 18:36.

World
    Sandycove
    hi

can see big problem with the epic part
    every day there is other players that level up to afford something new in the epic part of the merchant so only viable thing to concider changing really would be the FT addys for star coins and if they did it the gems and 1 day prems for star coins that may upset people as they wouldn't vote for the kill buffs to be out of it or maybe the prem/gems
    the FT addys is a faster way to get them rather than having to do the whole addy chains hoping you get lucky drops in the loot
    the sandman powder is a wasted spot in that part imo though
    They could add all the ali addys in for star coins though like they did with all the FT addys

The adventure menu a bit more interesting though last time i think it was they changed that the took away island pirates and dark priest etc
    if they did add ali addys in i can see it being just woody for MF like can get VLT for mf

The co -ops in that part i get loads them from addy hunts no mater what length i send them on so they wouldn't need to be there i guess same with sons of veld

BUT we dont know what other players do enjoy doing so might like doing endless co-ops or SOV etc
    They could easily add woody in for MF like they did with VLT but thing is what addys would you want taken out and replaced with? for the majority its all gonna be different answers as we all play different ways and prefer different adventures, But i dont see the logic of the co-ops being there or sov or even gun powder have you seen the loot you get in gunpowder for the troops it kills even on a fast version its a complete joke

They could add maybe the follow on addys that seem to never drop from ones they come from in the adventure and epic part say old friends and motherly love for map fragments/gems in adventure part and say more secluded and return to bandits in epic part for star coins/gems maybe as that is one my bug bear in the game really over adventures

they give you 2 quests to do 2 follow on adventures and one has gems as a reward so worth doing both at the same time at the moment BUT no matter how many wots/iop/bn/nords or se people do or get ls in ones they can etc they dont have the follow on addys drop which sucks big time and at moment only follow on addy can get in merchant is invasion of the nords which costs about 3 times more the gems you get as a reward for the quest AND you would need to buy 2 so not worth it, if couldnt get any other follow ons off TO so i think they definitely need to fix that

EDIT

I forgot about these they could be ditched also out the epic part i guess as soon as you hit high enough level you get loads of refills from ali addys
    im not sure why anyone would pay to buy soldiers for though anyways

Last edited by lulu10093; 11.01.17 at 21:30.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think this is a great idea and well past due if I might say.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I fully support this, as having suggested the same long time ago; as example I mentioned the Adventure Tab back then

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...op-(not-guild)

Reply to Thread