Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why BB stil have the Feedback or Suggestion sections?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Why BB stil have the Feedback or Suggestion sections?

They dont even listen to us..why do u sitll keep up those Sections? We brought lots of ideeas, a lots of argumants about the new things...and U DONT EVEN CARE...why bother asking us what do we think if u are a "comunist"...serisoly!
    Last edited by IndianKid; 22.11.14 at 14:26.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    It might be that your 'English' does not translate into German properly so they have to skip it :P

On a more serious note: Just because they don't do exactly what you ask does not mean they are ignoring you. And do keep in mind there are more players on other servers that have feedback as well. And of course, they have to balance it with both technical limitations, manpower limitations, and long-term plans.

What does that mean we should do?

Leave constructive feedback. If it can be acted upon and is viable, then it may happen.
    Don't fret if your request isn't turned into something immediately or ever.
    Judge the game as it is today and decide if you wish to play it today.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It's kinda hard to take you seriously if you're unable to spell half the words correctly, I would agree with you though, but I hope you get my point, not everyone has to know english, but then you can't express yourself that way. Cheers mate.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    mainly so the frustrated have somewhere to vent. It's clean tidy and doesn't clutter G1 with peoples grievances (often).

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    sorry for my bad english but i m very frustrated about this...i refered to generals ideeas what everyone placed on forum...and they didnt do any of those....thats why i say why even bother?....with the new combat system i m sure they will kill the game...I read lots of forums English, Romanian, USA threads and EVERYONE SAID ITS BAD!!!!! so dont listen to us bb...u will see

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could also say the same about the Bug Reports Section, sadly neglected.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with IndianKid on this.
    I always assumed that the BB forums was a place for a 2 way dialogue between the player community and BB itself but I have come to the conclusion that the forum does not do this. These days I think of BB as a parasite or a leech that harvests us of our money, asks us for our feedback but then gives no feedback to us at all.
    As such I have given up on providing constructive feedback via these forums as we may well get an occasional - 'your comments have been passed on' but no matter how many times we ask we never get any feedback on our feedback.

From being a very active player who spent many an hour on the forum and in game every day, I now find I may visit the game a couple of times a week to tick my island over in the hope that things improve but I doubt it and its likely that I will be gone forever soon
    Last edited by fishslice; 22.11.14 at 17:52.

World
    Newfoundland
    comunist or communist as it is correctly spelt, is not really the correction connotation hear.... fascist is a bit more accurate but the word you are looking for is...

Totalitarian..or Totalitarianism...as it is a bit more wide spread in terms of dictatorshipness (not sure if that is a word)

You work on this assumption they are giving us a game for the fun or it, it is a business can you imagine Mc Donalds allowing their customers, or other members of the great unwashed to standout side an establishment and slurry the good name of the golden arches ???

You, like many need to understand what YOU think a good idea is and what THEY think a good idea are not the same thing

YOU: Idea = fun, improvement of the game from the players perspective.

THEM: Idea that will eventually generate revenue via gems or use gems therefore maintaining a players controlled presents within the game.

A year or so ago there was this event, i forgot the name, but the rewards were rubbish and you have to give up aloud of stuff and completing SE was one of the part requirements (i'm sure someone will point it out) and before that there was the 20th annie event where everyone dumped all their gear for a few gems and a Flying red, and before that there was the end of the world thing where everyone dumped their gems and resources for more junk.....

You seeing a pattern here ?

My point is: They want to control how we play, watch the south park episode Freeium isn't free, they sum up online FREE games, so anything that is going to deviate from their main objective isn't going to stick.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have always worked on the assumption that they are providing a game from which they need to obtain a revenue stream and profit - that is a good think.
    My gripe is that in any normal supplier / customer relationship from which a revenue is obtained, the supplier needs to rely upon a relationship with its customer that encourages them to return and spend more money. Those that do this well do so in many ways, selling an excellent product, excelling at customer service, providing a residual requirement for more of the product, requesting feedback, responding to feedback and generally creating an excellent communication link between supplier and customer.

I believe BB have (had) an excellent product, they also create a desire within their customers to have more gems and thereby create a recurring revenue stream, they even create a communications channel (this forum), they also excel at requesting feedback but they absolutely suck big time at creating a 2 way communication tool that also feeds back to the community.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    BB does listen, sometimes.

I suggested an improvement on silo performance some months ago and 'hey presto' we now have the much sought after 'Improved Silo'

PVP was a popular request and that is coming very soon (like it or not)

Hey BB if you're listening,
    My game wont load right now due to a zone error, can you sort it out asap 'please'

Reply to Thread