Closed Thread

Thread: what the hell??!?!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

what the hell??!?!

ok so i get the fact they need to do server maintainance....

but whats annoyed me is the fact i had less than 10 minutes to go on my "isle of the pirates" quest, and was in the process of sending my generals to defeat the last leader on the isle!

so if i lose that quest due to the server maintenance.....does that mean i have valid grouds to recieve the rewards of the quest AND the "quest completed" status in the quest box?

World
    Sandycove
    i thought they do all their maintenance on a early hours Thursday, but if its urgent maintenance i am sure they could have gave us more notice than just shutting the servers down

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Prince_Balfazarr, I find this post quite distasteful, Everyone is currently complaining from top to bottom about the server lags and crashes and logging problems, so when BB clearly doing there best by quickly bringing down the servers in a attempt to fix the problem, you complain more? Gosh talk about trying to butter your bread on both sides,

Lulu10093: The word "urgent" should be a given in this matter, if your parents phone you and say there was a accident you should come help do you first tell them "sorry i'm busy you should of given be more of a warning"

BB is trying, its very apparent that there trying so maybe complain less and let them do there jobs, if you lost anything during your adventure send a ticket to support i'm sure they will find time to assist you, but maybe first check before you complain.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    yes BB are working on it, the shut down today proves that,

But guess what? it didn't work.

took me 45 mins just to log in today and i still can't get a connection to the server. and i can't seem to send a complaint ticket into BB either.

I have gold production running unbuffed now and mines etc down. compensation will be requested when i can eventually get hold of them

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello prince_balfazarr,

Blue Bytes highest priority is to get the servers running smoothly again.

They will take every opportunity to do this for the players struggling to login.

[Thread closed]

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Closed Thread