Reply to Thread

Thread: Skill trees and map fragments

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Skill trees and map fragments

Hi all. Hopefully the game designers will have a read of this but it would be really nice to revisit the skill trees for the geologist and the explorer. Perhaps include skills specifically for prolonged treasure and very long adventure searches (like 10/20/30% chance of finding Wood Cutter) and a top tier that includes finding crystals as part of a treasure search.

It would also be nice to exchange map fragments for Wood Cutter as I literally have thousands or, at the very least, convert them to $$$ in the RPH.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Good idea with skill specifically boosting finding Woodcutter.

Crystals or more likely a shard could be added to loot table of currently useless Rarity search.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Sandycove
    Agreed that the finds and the find % should be re-evaluated.
    Scenarios for example appear to be some kind of ultra-rare item compared to others. And I'm also getting buried alive in map fragments. Are the available adventures for fragments going to change anytime btw?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Are the available adventures for fragments going to change anytime btw?
    all of the mentioned things are as likely to change as the gem prices for bulk resources.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree - pleases re-evaluate and make skill trees for geos and explorers part of the game again. Why use books on finding pine at level 70? At level 20 you dont have the books needed - when you have the books needed the stuff you can skill for is no longer needed.

I have now a huge lot of treasure search reports in mail - I dont bother opening them any longer. Why do I bother send them - guess it is old habit. At my level - no longer anything I need or get exited about. I would send om more adventure searches, if the explorers would come home with usefull stuff. They bring a few woodcutters now and then, besides that adv, I allready got more than I will ever need - I think 140 VLT even though I do lots of VLTs.
    The mfs no longer have any real value or use. Not at my level at least. The devs seems to have no interest in the original game,- they just want to add new payment methods to the game, instead of bringing original ones up to date.

I really do hope someone will make the game whole again - right now it is an incomplete muddle of parts added on, and I see my time in the game being over soon
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread