Closed Thread

Thread: No building licence

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

No building licence

I tore down 3 exhausted mines... now the game won't let me build any more, 0 licences, I thought we got the licences back after demolishing a building, I can't go any further now, I've cleaned the cache rebooted and logged out and in again...still 0 licences.
    Sandra.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you destroyed exhausted marble or rock, thats not a buiding and will not give a license. How ever if destroy coal, cooper or iron, it should give you a license.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I believe the license on mines is automatically returned when the deposit runs out, but I cant confirm this myself.
    You should never tear down an exhausted quarry, you geo will normally find more resources there, the license is for the mason not the quarry anyway.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    One was copper, one iron and the other marble, I'm sure they needed a licence when I placed them because they're greyed out on the building menu saying "no building licence left".

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    pretty certain u get em back when exhausted and marble is 100% not a license. The quarry takes a license but doesnt need to be torn down when marble runs out, just send out geologist to rediscover the quarry

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    when Iron cobber coal mines get exhausted, you get the licens back... not when you demolish it, so i think you have used the licens and then saw your mines had run out

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been tearing down the marble quarries.. but I know better now thank you guys, and yes, I could have overlooked the exhausted ones and used the licences so I'll try tearing down another building when the game comes back online and let you know if I get the licence back..a fir wood cutter should give me one back. thanks for your help..

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you have several wood cutters near each other, probably better to upgrade one so you can demolish another to get the license back (that's what I'm doing - slowly)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I logged into the game just now and I have 2 building licences to use, so it was a bug, thanks for the help and I'll remeber about upgrading the wood cutters before tearing one down in fact I NEVER THOUGHT TO DO THAT, BECAUSE UPGRADING GIVES YOU DOUBLE THE OUTPUT AND i HAVE AROUND 10 fir woodcutter so I can get building licences that way... sorry I left caps on.

World
    Newfoundland
    seems sorted, closing thread!

Closed Thread