Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: browser settlers

World
    Newfoundland

browser settlers

please i want my browser settlers back this dum tuff of a new client is not working good it is lagging does not load correctly i want my browser back how can i go baCk to browser i want browser back

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by heinwe View Post
    please i want my browser settlers back this dum tuff of a new client is not working good it is lagging does not load correctly i want my browser back how can i go baCk to browser i want browser back
    There is no browser. The browser is dead. There is no going back, they switched the servers over to the new Adoba AIR structure because Flash won't work in browsers soon. When they eventyallyy in 6months?? or so to Unity platform it will be back to working as it used to with browsers.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    There is no browser. The browser is dead. There is no going back, they switched the servers over to the new Adoba AIR structure because Flash won't work in browsers soon. When they eventyallyy in 6months?? or so to Unity platform it will be back to working as it used to with browsers.
    They could still run browser flash game till the end of Christmas event together with flash client. Another game I play does the same - actually 3 ways of playing atm. including browser flash till January 11. That would give them still 3 more weeks to sort out the issues with client for those it does not work yet.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I can'tI can't log in,I downloaded the new client and did everything by the instructions
    Last edited by zoxius2; 19.12.20 at 18:22.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Currently, it is no longer possible to play in the web browser. After our transition to Unity is over, you will be able to play again in your web browser.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Currently, it is no longer possible to play in the web browser. After our transition to Unity is over, you will be able to play again in your web browser.
    Messed up big time, just in time for Christmas event.
    Many thanks, scrooge is alive and well

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    what is the current time frame for Unity activation?

qawpaw
    why dont you do your self a favour and read the dev

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sadly you lost me, and maybe others. And I won't be looking back, not going to wait for a transition to be over before I can play again.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgwyn View Post
    Sadly you lost me, and maybe others. And I won't be looking back, not going to wait for a transition to be over before I can play again.
    I cant load either..tried everything as directed, tried on different laptop too.. no joy, thats xmas event ruined !! what are you going to do ??

Reply to Thread