Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure sequence and tavern

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Adventure sequence and tavern

After finishing home island and defeating bandits we should find adventures in tavern. Tavern would be place where we can find adventures at some price(gold, maps, food, material, gems etc.) and this adventures MUST be in in SEQUENCE, to skip replaying adventures. If you want to play again you can buy it from the shop, like now. All adventures do not have to be defeating bandits, they can be contracting type, where you need to build something and in return we can get apart from material, army, buffs and special buildings (but in more percentage than now). After every adventure our exp. will grow and will be able to get more heavier adventures.

I hope you understand what I was trying to tell.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The system of sending explorers out works well, to some degree. As the xp needed to advance lvls seems to go up by 50% each lvl, the number of adventures needed for your system to work would be legion.

Many adventures are already for sale in the shop either for gems or for map fragments.

Alternative types of adventures though would be interesting and I suspect fun

Reply to Thread