Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Guild quest

Has guild quest reset after today's maintenance? I am sure I done it once already.

PS. It's showing 0/0 completed???
    Last edited by kalik63; 14.02.13 at 11:58.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey kalik63, there are already some other users reporting this issue here, not too sure what the result of this is yet, but hopefully we can find out shortly
    Last edited by peck_ed; 14.02.13 at 18:19.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Northisle
    Slightly different problem for me with guild quests today. Did one this morning after maintenance, I forget what it was, but it had a 2nd part to add 2800 to a meat deposit. I only had 3 refills and now have one so I know I definitely did it.

Logged on this afternoon after the server reset that awarded the valentines stuff. Got another guild quest. Same main quest, but a new sub quest. Again asking me to do something and then add 2800 to a meat deposit.

Not moaning, just posting for info in case someone else has the same problem and comes here looking like I did.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Bigsigh, there was a reset around 13:30 (GMT) in emergency maintenance, this will likely be the cause, there was a gift of 100 Guild Coins to make up for it that should have also been gifted to you because of it
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Sadly, my guild no longer have guild quests. Though i do think we have been lucky i know lots have not had them for a long time. Our quest was after the maintenance reset to 0 of 0 needed we were about halfway through. I cancelled it and another quest appeared but after about 20 ish completing their tasks it stopped. No one else could do their tasks. It was just as if the counter was being used by both quests together. Anyway cancelled it but have not had another. Hoping that one will appear tomorrow.

Reply to Thread