Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Global-2 Official Polish Help Chat

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Global-2 Official Polish Help Chat

Edit BB_Azariel: The only official language of this version of TSO is English. Please respect the rules.
    Last edited by BB_Azariel; 26.11.11 at 17:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I contribute it.
    --
    Dobry pomysł. Przydałby się także dział na forum, ale to inna bajka.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    zgadzam się. Pomysł jest super.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry but you must respect the rules and use English as the official language on the version of TSO. It's important that all players can understand each other in order to make the game better for everyone!

BB_Azariel
    Last edited by BB_Azariel; 26.11.11 at 17:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, it's no problem. First chat is only english, but we like talk in polish language, so second chat (global-2) is only polish, ok?

World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure where the Polish players are finding out about the game,but they need to be made aware of the ruling for English only in Global Chat,we had 3 in Global earlier and they insisted in speaking in Polish,there were told politely that the language in there was English only,things started to get a little bit heated,especially when they continued to speak to each other in Polish,players were putting each other on ignore,finally one of the 3 agreed that he would only type in English,one went very quiet and the 3rd continued typing Polish.I understand that that particular guy was reported for doing it.Its a pity that there isnt something at the start of the game that states this rule,then no one can argue with it

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Not sure where the Polish players are finding out about the game,but they need to be made aware of the ruling for English only in Global Chat,we had 3 in Global earlier and they insisted in speaking in Polish,there were told politely that the language in there was English only,things started to get a little bit heated,especially when they continued to speak to each other in Polish,players were putting each other on ignore,finally one of the 3 agreed that he would only type in English,one went very quiet and the 3rd continued typing Polish.I understand that that particular guy was reported for doing it.Its a pity that there isnt something at the start of the game that states this rule,then no one can argue with it

What's seems to be the problem?

Since thishttp://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...forum-and-Chan thread is closed, i'd like to ask something here What if we don't want to migrate later on?
    Thanks for the tolerance by the way.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nobody will force Polish players to migrate from UK to PL, the decision is yours: if you want to move, you move, if you don't want to move, you stay here.

But please keep in mind that after releasing PL version of The Settlers Online, you will not be allowed to use Polish language here (The Settlers Online UK project).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just wonder when polish server will come up? I'd love to see it before the christmas comes otherwise we will miss the event ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    As soon as we know the date, we will inform you

Reply to Thread